Alignment for the Champion Creation Contest 2!

Lawful Good 251 13.17%
Neutral Good 160 8.39%
Chaotic Good 438 22.98%
Lawful Neutral 119 6.24%
True Neutral 244 12.80%
Chaotic Neutral 318 16.68%
Lawful Evil 172 9.02%
Neutral Evil 88 4.62%
Chaotic Evil 470 24.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1906. You may not vote on this poll

[POLL] Stexe's Champion Creation Contest 2: ALIGNMENT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-16-2012

Before voting make sure to read the main thread for additional information and links to the other polls: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2025655

Remember, the basic Champion concept is a female pony (think "My Little Pony"). The rest will be determined by the community! This poll will run until 30 April 2012, at which point the votes will be finalized and the actual Champion contest part will begin.

This poll is in regards to the Champion's alignment. The alignments are defined by the following (taken originally from D&D and quoted from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alignment_%28Dungeons_%26_Dragons%29):

Lawful Good: Typically acts with compassion, and always with honor and a sense of duty.

Neutral Good: Guided by conscience and typically acts altruistically, without regard for or against precepts such as rules or tradition. Has no problems with co-operating with lawful officials, but does not feel beholden to them.

Chaotic Good
: Favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself, but for others as well.

Lawful Neutral
: Typically believes strongly in lawful concepts such as honor, order, rules and tradition, and often follows a personal code. Enforce strict laws to maintain social order, and place a high value on traditions and historical precedent.

True Neutral
: Tends not to feel strongly towards any alignment or are committed to a balance between the alignments.

Chaotic Neutral
: Individualist who follows his or her own heart, and generally shirks rules and traditions. Although they promote the ideals of freedom, it is their own freedom that comes first.

Lawful Evil: Usually obey their superiors and keep their word, they care nothing for the rights and freedoms of other individuals and are not averse to twisting the rules to work in their favor.

Neutral Evil: Typically selfish and have no qualms about turning on their allies-of-the-moment. They have no compunctions about harming others to get what they want, but neither will they go out of their way to cause carnage or mayhem when they see no direct benefit to it.

Chaotic Evil
: No respect for rules, other people's lives, or anything but their own desires, which are typically selfish and cruel. They set a high value on personal freedom, but do not have any regard for the lives or freedom of other people.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Esplin6296

04-17-2012

i love DoD I played that game and looked so G wit my Necromancer and Paladin

zephyrdragoon

04-17-2012

D&D much? I like that.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrdragoon View Post
D&D much? I like that.
Ya, I'm a HUGE D&D Planescape fan. Alignment is heavily used in that setting and I think helps flesh out the character design.

JuniorFisherman

04-22-2012

lol D&D, reminds me of my childhood *o*

Ostracize

04-22-2012

chaotic neutral, the only "true" alignment

Loxar

04-22-2012

I picked neutral good :P

FecalSlash

04-22-2012

Fecalslash has voted

Sleeper Cell

04-22-2012

You shouldn't even have to ask. Chaotic evil female pony ftw.

HAIL DOME FOSSIL

04-22-2012

this is fun