How the hell do you clear jungle as Wukong (serious question)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VengefulCrusade

02-27-2014

I tried Wukong (I've played him top b4) jungle for the first time...seriously, I couldn't waveclear worth sh** and had to recall several times just to reach lvl 6...fortunately he's an amazing ganker.
But idk what to do...I didn't build the machete path, I really wasn't thinking, but he just is sooo slow starting out
Tips pls

lolconk

02-27-2014

1. Max E first
2 ...
3. Profit !

(Also start machete, upgrade it into the spirit thing, you need the mana regen to spam skills)

VengefulCrusade

02-27-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolconk View Post
1. Max E first
2 ...
3. Profit !

(Also start machete, upgrade it into the spirit thing, you need the mana regen to spam skills)
Max E? I maxed Q for the shorter cooldown lol I guess it was a bad idea

Damag3d

02-27-2014

I wouldn't max E first... Max Q, E and W in that order (obviously R when you get the opportunity.
Like you are saying, Wukong is an amazing ganker so use his ganking abilities to gain an advantage for your laners, you'll clear your jungle way faster once you get some gear that you buy from ganking moolah.

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2014

Start machete 5pots. Max R>E>Q>W for max damage. You want to auto attack, Q, and then E so your attacks are hitting while the armor shred from Q is active. You definitely want a good leash on the first camp with wu too. After you get your clone, auto attack, Q, E, then W so your clone takes the creep aggro and keeps your hp higher.

Wukong's really slow initially compared to other junglers, so landing that full damage combo really matters.

PabloSanLucas

02-27-2014

Lifesteal quints are also very helpful on Wu. I'd recommend at least 2, with the 3rd quint being damage. And as mentioned above, get E, Q, W in that order and start with Q on initiates to get the armor break.