Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NEW League of Legends game mode Supremacy on its way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS162e15f18253dd8207eb5

04-16-2012

http://fusible.com/2012/04/supremacy...is-on-its-way/ (http://fusible.com/2012/04/supremacy-com-new-league-of-legends-supremacy-game-mode-is-on-its-way/)

So it seems riot bought a bunch of domains, like "leagueoflegendssupremacy.com" etc. so it seems that a completely new game mode called "Supremacy" is coming. Some kind of king of the hill?

ExpandingEye

04-16-2012

hopefully it will be more epic than dominion (at least)

dominion could be fixed to feel less throw away, but I don't think that will happen as enough people like it as it is.

Zerglinator

04-16-2012

Quote:
ExpandingEye:

dominion could be fixed to feel less throw away, but I don't think that will happen as enough people like it as it is.

OK, I'm just wondering: how does Dominion not feel Epic, what with the music of rising tension and all that?

Dryesias

04-16-2012

Interesting.

Tumbles

04-16-2012

Seems like it'd be fun for a while. But if it's anything like dominion, I'll play it for like a week and then go back to SR

MisterKaras

04-16-2012

Quote:
ExpandingEye:

Dom could be fixed, but its up to the community to do it at this point, we have a map and mechanics that work, we just have really really bad players in the community who use dom to troll (like me ^_^)

TheHungryPanda

04-16-2012

Quote:
Tumbles:
Seems like it'd be fun for a while. But if it's anything like dominion, I'll play it for like a week and then go back to SR

Have you ever played AP Alistar on Dom? SO FREAKING FUN.

Zoram

04-16-2012

Speculation, but good speculation. Won't be anything for a long time though.

IMLOwl

04-16-2012

Quote:
Zerglinator:
OK, I'm just wondering: how does Dominion not feel Epic, what with the music of rising tension and all that?

The gameplay.

Corrupted1

04-16-2012

Hopefully something good and better than dominion!