Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Dragon Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-16-2012

Nobody notices the ward hidden in the corner of the room. From her bakery, Morgana watches Talon and Fiora with great interest from her connecting ward.

"I suppose it was nice of Veigar for him to make a few wards of a variety other than the League-sanctioned ones...fortunately for me, he's...upgraded them a little bit. No ward detection for you lot! Now...what to do with this enticing flow of information..."

Morgana sees Talon smash Mordenn to a pulp.

"Well...that wasn't very nice...he's-is he really trying to move on from me?...Maybe I...I'll go talk to the dragon after this."

The Cryophoenix

04-16-2012

The temperature in the room drops several degrees in an instant as the front doors swing open and Anivia, the Cryophoenix steps in. The windows nearby her quickly begins to fog up, small ice crystals forming in the corner of the windowseals as the frozen immortal gives her crystal "feathers" a quick shake before looking around the room. "And here I thought I've seen everything Demacia had to offer." she mutters to herself before turning to face the Champions gathered in the room.

Anivia gives a small chuckle, amused to see how popular the small relationship advice center has become in such a short amount of time. "Greetings again my friends, and lady Shyvana, you continue to surprise me." Anivia remarks as she steps closer to the group. "I was in Demacia for League Business, but when I heard about this shop you've set up I couldn't resist peaking in and seeing your new trade-skill."

Anivia pauses as she looks at the gathered champions, "And from what I've seen, business seems to be going well."

Mordenn

04-16-2012

Mordenn rubs his head, groaning as he steps back into the room.

Ugh... Did I miss it? Did I miss the show?

He glances up at the Cryophoenix, shivering unconsciously.

Oh. Hey there. You're on the wall. I didn't even know you were dating. I didn't figure... you know... logistically...

Nevermind. I've been struck on the head recently. That's a valid excuse, right?

The Cryophoenix

04-16-2012

Quote:
Mordenn:
Mordenn rubs his head, groaning as he steps back into the room.

Ugh... Did I miss it? Did I miss the show?

He glances up at the Cryophoenix, shivering unconsciously.

Oh. Hey there. You're on the wall. I didn't even know you were dating. I didn't figure... you know... logistically...

Nevermind. I've been struck on the head recently. That's a valid excuse, right?

Anivia blinks her eyes a few times, a mixture of confusion and then concern passing through her features as she looks down at the summoner. "Oh no, I'm not here for relationship advice young one, I'm after all a Cryophoenix, I don't think I'm quite compatible with anyone on Runeterra." she jests, then tilts her head to one side.

"Also yes, suffering recent blunt trauma to the head is as good of an excuse as any... are you alright?"

Mordenn

04-16-2012

Oh, yeah, I'm fine. It happens more often than you'd expect. And you'd be surprised. There's all sorts here. Plus I'm pretty sure Talon would go after anything that had vaguely feminine features. And you've got...

Mordenn rubs his head again, blinking.

Wings, I guess. He was going after Morgana and she had wings. Maybe that's a thing. I dunno.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-16-2012

The prince of Demacia appears in the doorway of the establishment, a young, embarrassed looking boy with him. "Anivia, I could not help overhearing what you said.. perhaps you should speak to Skarner? I do not know if he is a timeless being as you are, but I feel you two would benefit from one another's company, even if it is not so much a 'relationship'. He is quite alone, and thinks the world he finds himself in very strange, and you would have some decend company that isn't so very... human." The prince's eyebrow raises fractionally. "Besides, you'd both have such a lovely sheen next to one another." Jarvan looks down at the boy with him and prods him towards Shyvana. "Go on"

Farnbil

04-16-2012

Farnbil looks idly at his locket, still unsure about coming for advice. The sudden dip in temperature caused him to straighten up and take in the scenery. The poster caught his eye immediately. Isolating himself from the action, Farnbil sauntered over to it and examined its contents. In response to Gallos' musing, he nodded with a thoughtless frown.

He snuck over to Jarvan's side and waited for Shyvanna to take in the others before striking his own query.

The Cryophoenix

04-16-2012

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
The prince of Demacia appears in the doorway of the establishment, a young, embarrassed looking boy with him. "Anivia, I could not help overhearing what you said.. perhaps you should speak to Skarner? I do not know if he is a timeless being as you are, but I feel you two would benefit from one another's company, even if it is not so much a 'relationship'. He is quite alone, and thinks the world he finds himself in very strange, and you would have some decend company that isn't so very... human." The prince's eyebrow raises fractionally. "Besides, you'd both have such a lovely sheen next to one another." Jarvan looks down at the boy with him and prods him towards Shyvana. "Go on"

Anivia turns her head as Jarvan the IV speaks up and addresses her, the Cryophoenix blinking a few times as she looks down at the crowned prince of Demacia. "Oh Prince Jarvan, I didn't even notice you; forgive me." the Cryophoenix gives a small dip of her head as a show of respect before chuckling down at the young prince.

"Skarner? He's a dear friend, but I very much doubt we'd become anything more than that. A interesting thought none the less, but honestly I do believe the similarities between us stop at the fact we are both made of crystal." she chuckles lightly before nodding. "But I have spoken to him a few times before, he's a kind one. I speak to him in the Institute whenever I have the time permitted."

Kôg Maw

04-16-2012

Quote:
The Cryophoenix:
Anivia turns her head as Jarvan the IV speaks up and addresses her, the Cryophoenix blinking a few times as she looks down at the crowned prince of Demacia. "Oh Prince Jarvan, I didn't even notice you; forgive me." the Cryophoenix gives a small dip of her head as a show of respect before chuckling down at the young prince.

"Skarner? He's a dear friend, but I very much doubt we'd become anything more than that. A interesting thought none the less, but honestly I do believe the similarities between us stop at the fact we are both made of crystal." she chuckles lightly before nodding. "But I have spoken to him a few times before, he's a kind one. I speak to him in the Institute whenever I have the time permitted."

Kog'maw scoodles into the room and looks up.

Kog'maw knows a guy!

What is bird lady looking for in a companion?

Mordenn

04-16-2012

Wait, made of crystal? So... you're not feathery?

I had always imagined you as fluffy. This changes everything.

...Okay not really everything but still.