The Dragon Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Åsk Garen

05-08-2012

Garen drops his head looking to the floor,he sighs, Looking back up he stares at Xin, he smiles wryly, thanks Xin, i'll see you around at the palace.. I guess, He sees Tryn entering the office, *yet another one that knows the truth...(he thinks) After that he comes closer to shyvana, and tells her in secret; Look Shyvana, sorry to bother you, but.. he stops suddenly and glances at her with a requesting look ...you must promise not to tell anybody...

Well as you are aware, I have been close to Kat lately, and as much as I like her.. precense and blunt personality, it is hard for me not to look at her in a different way, other than an enemy or ally (right now) I don't know, it is confusing, how can I explain this... I get this feeling, of happines... each time she tells a bad joke, or when she mispronounces words, and I feel kind of fulfiled when she demonstrates her strenght, also every time she smile whatever the reason i smile aswell... I know these are not news, but I have never told a girl about this before... I feel attracted to her in a special way... And I don't know what to do. And I know that if she finds out she will try to kill me.. again.. or something... What should I do, you are the expert help me .. he is looking at her with expectingalotbegging eyes..

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hinderance looks at Shyvana a bit skittish, "Uhhh...there is one more issue." He seems to be having trouble trying to get it out and keeps opening then closing his mouth as if to say something then retracting it.

Although it is a greatly annoying display he finally finds the right words he felt was going to sound the least weird in comparison. "I also have two daughters, I am not sure if I can with responsibilities on my shoulders. Not that they can't take care of themselves they are more than capable, I just feel like I need to be there for them."

FilFire

05-09-2012

FilFire laughs. He's sitting on the ceiling, watching Hindrance with great amusement.

"Not to mention that one of them kicked your ass."

AskPantheon

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"If you wish, you may explain your situations to me." Shyvana said. "If they're quick, I can do them right now... Wukong, it was just a suggestion."
"I would rather not divulge my situation in public."

Pantheon uses a much darker tone.

"Especially not around the monkey."

Ask Shyvana

05-09-2012

Shyvana smiled at Hindrance.

"You're a good father." She said. "But don't worry. Your daughters will support you, I'm sure. And if you do try to win over Anivia, I assure you, she will be a good mother for your daughters."

Shyvana was going to finally address Pantheon, but Garen suddenly... unloaded. Naturally, everyone in the room already knew this. Shyvana realized the magnitude of this advice. All of Demacia and Noxus would be affected by whatever Shyvana suggested Garen do. This was big.

"I have no idea what you see in her, Garen." Shyvana admitted. "I've seen Evelynn exhibit more acts of kindness than Katarina. But if you insist on trying to win her over..." She sighed. "Perhaps I'm wrong. You certainly know her far better than I do."

Shyvana thought it over, then groaned in aggrivation. She paced back and forth, more puzzled by this case than any other.

Finally, she had an idea, and looked at Garen.

"Some dragon species have the male trying to win over the female." Shyvana said. "They compete with each other, and they provide the female with gifts. Dragons value death and destruction, so the gift is usually a token of such a carnage fueled rampage. Pieces of buildings, a pile of charred corpses... if you want to win over Katarina, consider doing something similar. Go to Miss Fortune or Caitlyn and ask what bounties have been put on the heads of enemies of Noxus. Find a name that also happens to be an enemy of Demacia or justice as a whole, hunt him down, and drag him to Katarina. Perhaps that will lift her spirits and make her admit her love for you."

She looked at Pantheon, and gave him a small smile and nod, thanking him for his patience.

FilFire

05-09-2012

"You can also cut out the stomach and turn it into a feast. I can tell you, it's delicious."

AcolytHinderance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Hinderance brushes off FilFires comment about Reshaya mopping the floor with him from time to time. "I see, alright. Thank you Mrs. Shyvana I guess you are right about the fact that I probably shouldn't give up."

Hinderance points to FilFire "That and if he can find someone I should be able to as well. I just hope my daughters don't make some convoluted plan from me to under take." Hinderance stands up from the chair he was in and bows his head as a gesture of gratitude for the advice Shyvana has given him.

He slowly slithers out the door and out into the streets of Demacia.

FilFire

05-09-2012

"I feel like I should feel insulted by that. Ah well."

FilFire shrugs. He continues a daydream about meat.

Mojay

05-09-2012

"Of course, Shyvana".

"Take your time. And thanks again for listening."

Ask Ezreal

05-09-2012

"Meow meow kitten meow meow meow Nidalee meow meow Lulu meow meow meow meow.
What do I do meow?"