Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Dragon Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

04-16-2012

"Hmm" Ezreal ponders for a little bit. "Maybe your right, and I do like to smile." Ezreal states with a big grin on his face.

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

Talon stuck his tongue out at Shyvana

If it wasn't in good fun there wouldn't have been so much laughing... And tickling.

Equiste

04-16-2012

Equiste had walked over to look at the poster on the wall with the different female types. He tilted his head quizically. "These are the different general woman types?" He looked most quizically at the Anivia one and laughed a little at Taric. "There is a general type for elemental beings?" He walked back over. "Charging a fee is just the way things work with services in the world. Too bad I'm not chasing anyone otherwise I'd probably pay for some advice." Not completely from lack of trying. He thought to himself, looking offdistance to a wall for a few seconds. He had to resist saying anything towards Talon and Ezrael. Regardless of how much he thought Talon and Fiora was a bad idea or that Lady Crownguard spreading rumors about spreading rumors about Ezrael were rubbish, that would be distruptive. "Though I shouldn't be surpised, you have shown you have a strangely good talent for these matters. The suit does indeed make you look quite professional lady Shyvana, but is it uncomfortable due to fit or simply as you are not used to it? Perhaps if you get the cut changed a bit or perhaps some other female professional clothing would be more suited? My mother talks about how some people go in for suits to look professional when another outfit or perhaps stylised armor would fit the person better while still looking professional." He said, cursing his mothers influence sometimes. "I didn't know elemental beings had a general female type." He said, his curiousity getting the better of him.

Victorious Fiora

04-16-2012

"Shyvana." Walks into the room, her blue, golden, and white clothing prim and proper.

"I need advice. How should I cut down an assassin who stole my hat for the 50th time?"

GallosRidgeknife

04-16-2012

Gallos walk into the room, hands in pocket whistling as he strolls towards the wall of general female types "Huh, sorta looks like you could be missing a few types." Gallos rubs his chin thoughfully

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

Talon smirks at Fiora playfully

With that sharp tongue of yours of course.

Mordenn

04-16-2012

I'm not here for advice, exactly, but can I stay anyway and watch Talon attempt to squeeze back into Fiora's good graces after the whole Morgana business?

It's like watching a sport, almost. And Talon's certainly the most practiced at it.

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

Talon drags Mordenn into another room. Several "whacks" can be heard before Talon walks back out and straightens his hat and wipes off some blood from his knuckles

Sorry about that.

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

Shyvana walked over to the poster, and motioned generally at each of the types as she described them.

"The Lux. A very happy, giggly, fun loving girl," She said. "The Vayne. A calm, quiet, reserved, perhaps even mildly disturbed woman, all business. The Miss Fortune. A sassy, extroverted, guy's girl, with a smoldering sexuality. The Fiora. Elegant, classy, refined, high class. The Shyvana." She looked mildly awkward at this part. "A very strong woman, more than likely stronger than you. The Anivia. Very wise, calm, and kind. The Taric. Are you very sure you want women?" She glanced at Gallos. "It's a prototype list." She added.

Giving Equiste time to consider his options, Shyvana looked at Fiora, and smiled.

"Hello, Fiora, good to see you." She said. "Shall we kill Talon?

SuperMan Pix

04-16-2012

Lulu pops in and waddles towards Shyvana

Hey Shyvana!
is it NORMAL for me to like blood so much in a relationship? i dont know, but Fizz thinks that-

Lulu looks at the wall of women

...huh. how come IM not there...or any Yordle for that matter?