The Dragon Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

All I need is more time with Fiora.

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

Shyvana attempted her best Fiora impression.

"But how vill you get ze lady, boy?" Shyvana asked. "You think your pretty face will work? If it did, you'd be shopping for a blue and gold cape right now."

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

Talon sticks his head into Shyvana's office, Fiora's Royal Guard had perched atop his head

You wouldn't catch me dead with a blue and gold cape on. Besides, it would seem there is something about me the good lady likes.

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

"...where did you get that?" Shyvana asked.

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

"Where else," Talon smirked "From Fiora."

Ask Ezreal

04-16-2012

"Nothing really came between us, I just had no time for her, I had a big expedition planned, and we went our separate ways. I thought it was a mutual breakup, but I get back to hear about these rumors and such. I just don't know what to do"

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

"Does Fiora know?" Shyvana asked quizzically.

Shyvana looked at Ezreal, and sighed.

"Ezreal." Shyvana said. "I'm half dragon. Jax is lucky I nurtured my human half enough to care about love. But a woman like me, I wouldn't care if he missed the birth of our child if he was up for some prestigious Runeterran sporting competition. But Luxanna is not a woman like me. Luxanna is the type of girl who wants her man with her at all times. Nothing wrong with that, but if you made her think you were that kind of man, and then didn't follow through with it, especially if you slept with her first... you're lucky that all she's doing is telling the world of your... ah... shortcomings." She smirked. "If that's what she's saying, anyway, I don't know. But you might consider apologizing. If that didn't work, you simply must let Luxanna cool off. She's not Noxian, she won't hold grudges forever."

Ask Talon

04-16-2012

"Does Fiora know I have her favorite hat? Why yes. Yes she does."

Talon grinned

"She was there when I took it. She tackled me and pinned me down in an attempt to get it back."

Ask Ezreal

04-16-2012

"Shortcomings? I don't see what you're getting at, and no I did not go to bed with lux, I couldn't risk becoming a father this early in life, especially before my big journey. I'll let her cool off, but the rumors are out and I doubt I'll get a date anytime soon....guess I'll be able to focus on my job."

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

"...watch yourself, Talon. Fiora's a much better blademaster than you." Shyvana warned, then looked at Ezreal. "Whatever the rumors are, I wouldn't worry about them. I didn't even hear about them. Besides, you're a Champion of the League. Surely a smile is all you need to get a woman to give you a chance."