The Dragon Lady's Relationship Advice and Love Counseling (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-16-2012

FilFire walks in, sees that it is actually true that Shyvana is doing this, runs outside and disappears. In the distance a roar can be heard along with the sound of stone breaking and someone swearing about half dragons and their weird ideas.

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

Alas, many people decided to show up! Shyvana was rather surprised, to be sure. She rubbed her hands together in what could best be described as eagerness, but it was laced with a fair amount of morbid curiosity.

"Yes, this really is my place." Shyvana answered Equiste. "Who better to answer the questions of the timeless dance of love than one spawned from ageless beings, hm?" She glanced at her suit. "I hate it, but it's professional, apparently. Humans..." She looked at him again. "I've been planning something like this for a little while."

Shyvana gave Talon a bemused look and shook her head, glanced questioningly at Gangplank, and then addressed the group.

"First come first served is a silly system." Shyvana said. "How about those of you who are asking advice tell me what the problem is, and the one with the most complex issue can see me first. The rest can make appointments... feel free to just whisper it to me if it's embarrassing, though, Ezreal, we all know you're here about Luxanna." She gave him an amused smile... one that grew even more amused as she now knew a full dragon did not approve of this enterprise.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Do you charge for advice? This place could seriously make a huge profit. Supply and demand and whatnot.

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

"I'm afraid there is a fee, yes." Shyvana answered. "There's a 50% discount for anyone associated with the League, though."

Ask Ezreal

04-16-2012

Ezreal quietly talks to Shyvana "Ok Shyvana since you reside in Demacia you obviously know what went on between Lux and I, here's the issue, and I'm sure you probably know what it is. Being a Demacian you've probably heard the rumors Lux has spread around about me, these rumors are making it very hard for me to be in a serious relationship. What should I do?"

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

"I actually don't know what happened between you and Luxanna." Shyvana answered. "I thought you two were doing the cheesy human schoolgirl dating thing. What happened, and what are these rumors?"

Ask Ezreal

04-16-2012

"No, we still split up awhile ago, she denies the entire relationship, but I don't really care about that, my problem is that she's been telling people what my sexual preferences are. Why is life so hard!?" Ezreal begins to sob.

Ask the Monkey

04-16-2012

''Any chance you can find a boyfriend for Talon, she seems lonely?''

Jaykoboy

04-16-2012

Jay raised his hand. "Uh, yes, well I was just wondering; how do I figure out what to say? I'm not very good at asking women out, or conversing with them. I was just wondering how."

Ask Shyvana

04-16-2012

Shyvana blinked, then sighed, and put a hand on Ezreal's shoulder.

"I'll need to know what came between you two." Shyvana said gently, then looked at the others. "Talon? I thought Talon's girlfriends were all the panties he has been raiding."

It gets more disturbing the more you think about that statement.

"Now, Jay..." Shyvana said. "Let's do a little exercise, hm? I'm a girl you want a date with. What do you say?"