1400+ ELO players for Duo Queue.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NMxLegit

04-15-2012

I've dropped down to 1350 from 1400 and am getting kinda terrified of the toss up between either decent or BAD players I've been playing with. So i'm looking for more people to duo with.

Looking for more duo partners 1400+. Goal is to get at least 1900+ by end of the season. Only *competent* people need inquire

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Welcome to the club. 1400s-1500s seem filled with just as many bad people as 1250. Makes you wonder if it ever ends. I even got above 1500 once and just tanked 3 days later (I just had to play for that win lol). I have been thinking about playing again but it is just so frustrating at the higher ranks. Even if I hold my lane and farm up a storm it is hard to carry a team who has lost every other lane in creep score or fed with kills.

NMxLegit

04-16-2012

Well i often have games where i will go 12-7, 16-4, or something of the likes. However, i get team that either feed top/mid, which are hard to come back from or they dont underrstand how to FINISH a game which imo is worse. Just need some competent people

Mehiran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMxLegit View Post
Well i often have games where i will go 12-7, 16-4, or something of the likes. However, i get team that either feed top/mid, which are hard to come back from or they dont underrstand how to FINISH a game which imo is worse. Just need some competent people
Yeah, I've had scores like that. It seems that unless you are some super carry like kog maw or vayne or something you can't do much (and even they have issues if the team doesn't block right or they are out of position).

The most critical time for a team to push the advantage is barons... got to group up and do something with it. And half the time they go push lanes and dally around until the other team makes a come back lol.

The most success I have is a team like top/jungle or mid jungle/top. Something that can roam and gank other lanes pretty easy after pushing. Bot as support ranged works, but it locks two people into a farm lane... and I think if you are going to duo queue it is best to be initiater/tanky dps so you give your team a competent front line. Bot lane is usually the most stable if they just ward a bit and play it safe (not saying it can't fail, just is harder to fail entirely).

NMxLegit

04-17-2012

bump

GreenRazor

04-18-2012

hmm not around 1400 anymore cause i was playing with my lower elo friends and kinda got dragged down but if you're down to play, we can duo que and increase some rank.

Omenz

04-18-2012

My highest is 1515 elo and right now I'm at about 1450 so add me lol

NMxLegit

04-28-2012

added you

superiored

04-28-2012

Well, you sound like you are competitive. Competition flows in my blood, so if you want to share some knowledge and duo then feel free to add

RadioFlyr

04-29-2012

Im at 1406 ELO right now. I plan to reach 1600 plus in a couple weeks. Most of my friends are 1600 ELO ranked and I feel I am one the best of my group.

I play Top, mid, & jangles

I can support really well too but I prefer to carry in ranked.

Add me.