Learn how to ward better in the early game with my video guide!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlavenMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

I'm not sure what you are bumping this for.

Nicodemous

04-17-2012

Isn't it obvious? He is trying to build a following on YouTube... I will not fault him for that, especially when he has provided a very good learning tool...

FlavenMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Ah, I see now. I recommend making a thread for your youtube channel instead of each individual video, and list what they are so people can see them in the thread instead of having to go to the channel. That way, you are bumping your channel instead of one thread.For example;

Title: INZ's Training Grounds!

I've started a youtube channel which I will be updating frequently with video guides on all the little things that will make you a better player! Complete listing below.

1. Everything outside the game
2. Generic Rune Pages
3. Early Game Warding

Then add what you are looking to get from your bumps, such as

I'm looking to help out as many people as possible, so let me know if there's anything you really want a guide about. Also, I'm constantly trying to improve so constructive feedback is appreciated!

Inza

04-17-2012

Flaven! Thanks for your input, i will definately do that!