Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maharaja - Blood-Thirsty King

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

itachiiz

04-15-2012

Hello, I was thinking yesterday and I thought why not an Indian-styled champion, someone that can be fairly strong and versatile at the same time.

Appearance - To turn down any confusion, Maharaja is a self proclaimed king, he steals treasure, any treasure, from people all across the continent. He is Indian and looks like an average Maharaja (Turban, some jewellery a small/ or big moustache and very expensive golden coloured clothing. He wields two scimitars, and has brownish/ tan coloured skin, in his ultimate his swords combine to form a bigger one...

Lore - Maharaja is known to himself and to his many crews as King, well he is untill he betray them and ultimately kills them.

Maharaja has only one goal, to be richer than he currently is, even though this is an impossible task Maharaja pulls through. To achieve such a goal, in which he will never do, he hires his own personal crew to help him travel to all the corners of the continent to find unknown treasures known only to a few souls. After he achieves something that is worth while, he doesn't share it with any of his crew, instead he sabotages his ship killing all his men, he would succeed doing this each time a new wonderful treasure came to his knowledge, or so he thought he would. Maharaja travelled to the place where treasures were vast and many, Bilgewater.

He came there alone and without reputation, he was known to few, he came to the town's square and proposed for 200 men to come with him on his hunt for treasures, no one suspected a thing, no one expect for Gangplank. To everyone's surprise Gangplank joined Mahraja's crew, this action led to many more joining. Mahraja had laughed, he would even kill the pirate king on his journey. Everything was going on plan, he received many treasures and was trusted by his all his crew members, all expect for Gangplank. Mahraja plotted one night to take the treasures on a lifeboat and return to Bilgewater to say that his boat was attacked and that no one survived. As he executed his plan, he was surprised by Gangplank and the rest of the crew. They had re-routed the boat towards Bilgewater and had now asked for their share of treasures, Maharaja was dumbfounded and decided to blow up his ship, if he couldn't have his treasure no one could. He was stopped and was in a battle between him and Gangplank, Gangplank had succeeded in kill him, or so he had thought.

Skills -

Q- Scimitar Throw

Maharaja throws his scimitar at his opponent, if he picks up his scimitar he can proceed to do this again without mana, doing more damage.

W- Mahraja rush

Maharaja rushes to his opponent stunning him for half a second - two seconds and damaging him with his scimitars

E- Greed

Maharaja throws gold at his enemy, distracting them and causing them to walk to Maharaja for more (skillshot)

R- Scimarang

Maharaja combines both his scimitars into one powerful scimitar, that increases his attack damage but lowers his attack speed, he can throw his scimitar at an opponent and it will return to him (Riven type ultimate)

Any thoughts, anywhere to improve?

Green Earth Guy

04-15-2012

This seems like an interesting champion. You will definetly need some stats so that people can see how much damage his skills deal, and how much health, armor, etc he has. Judging completly from the skillset, it seems to me that he is a tanky dps or an AD damage dealer.
I like his lore a lot, especially paring him up with Gangplank
Other than a few grammar errors, this looks good!

itachiiz

04-15-2012

First of all, thank you.
I would add the stats but since I'm fairly new with the game I do not know as much.
I thought of him to be more of an ad damage dealer/bruiser type of champion, sort of like Riven but with mana and different skillset.

I first thought of him to be a pirate but a self-proclaimed king fitted better in my mind!

itachiiz

04-16-2012

bump

Mushubaby

04-16-2012

a very descent character overall, i think he could be improved by changing the half a second stun on his rush into a softer cc like a slow. he already has a ranged hard cc on his e, so it doesn't seem like there's much of a point to adding a half second stun on an ability which already closes the gap between him and his opponent.

btw it would be nice if you could review my champion: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2022905

itachiiz

04-16-2012

Good point, that would help.
Thanks, I need to add a passive/stats.

Maharaja

04-01-2013

I agree to this champion with all my heart.
It is a very interesting and a unique name.

I dont know why but I just loved it!