Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwerty9898

04-15-2012

I have no clue how to play ad nidalee. My biggest issue is build order. Any tips?

StyrTW

04-15-2012

Probably metagolem build. Mercs/Tabi, HoG, Catalyst, Atma, Warmog/Mallet, BV, Randuins, last item situational. With your atk spd buff you'd probably want to get more damage, IE for a general dmg boost is superb, although MBR does excellent as a single damage item.

liltoke

04-15-2012

Mercs/Tabi
Wriggles > BT
Trinity
Atmas
Maw/FoN
Warmogs/GA

Forrestal

04-15-2012

I've gotten 12-1 in high ELO normals as metagolem Nidalee.

Generally you play her as a solo top, because she really shines there.

Generally you either start with
-Dorans Ring (just for the health/mana regen/AP
-Cloth five pots (for the sustain and wriggles)
-Boots three pots (For the mobility/sustain)

I like dorans best, but any of them are very viable. Nidalee is one of the few tops with a strait up heal, so pots don't matter quite as much.

I then rush wriggles, picking up normal boots along the way. Usually at this point i upgrade into either tabi or mercs depending on enemy team comp.

I then build warmogs.

Followed by atmas

Followed by Trinity

Now once you have those items, your very expensive core is complete. From there build resistance items such as GA/Omen/FON/banshees are you feel necessary. Or if your team already has that down, Ghostblade/BT are both very good items for more damage

DanKnee

04-15-2012

My build order for AD Nidalee Top is:

Cloth Armor + Health Pot x5
Cloth Armor to Madred's Razor at least
Boots -> Mercs usually or Tabi
Wriggles Lantern
Frozen Mallet (I like this far more than Tri-Force). I do this primarily to switch to normal form and spear the enemy if they decide to flee and get a guaranteed slow, + more health and doesn't require Warmogs.
Atmas typically
Then tanky items, usually a FoN
Other tanky items depending on the situation

AreYouReady2Die

04-17-2012

If you cannot get solo top, i start philo stone then usually a wriggles, frozen mallet, atmas, FoN, sell wriggles for bloodthirster(it is great early but late game not very effective since q cat form doesnt vamp and you dont auto attack often enough for wriggles to vamp effectivly).. finish off with thornmail usually or warmogs depending.

Remember that cat form q is your main source of damage(unless you grab a phantom dancer. I use some attack speed runes as well to help with farming early.