AD nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qwerty9898

04-15-2012

I have no clue how to play ad nidalee. My biggest issue is build order. Any tips?

StyrTW

04-15-2012

Probably metagolem build. Mercs/Tabi, HoG, Catalyst, Atma, Warmog/Mallet, BV, Randuins, last item situational. With your atk spd buff you'd probably want to get more damage, IE for a general dmg boost is superb, although MBR does excellent as a single damage item.

liltoke

04-15-2012

Mercs/Tabi
Wriggles > BT
Trinity
Atmas
Maw/FoN
Warmogs/GA

Forrestal

04-15-2012

I've gotten 12-1 in high ELO normals as metagolem Nidalee.

Generally you play her as a solo top, because she really shines there.

Generally you either start with
-Dorans Ring (just for the health/mana regen/AP
-Cloth five pots (for the sustain and wriggles)
-Boots three pots (For the mobility/sustain)

I like dorans best, but any of them are very viable. Nidalee is one of the few tops with a strait up heal, so pots don't matter quite as much.

I then rush wriggles, picking up normal boots along the way. Usually at this point i upgrade into either tabi or mercs depending on enemy team comp.

I then build warmogs.

Followed by atmas

Followed by Trinity

Now once you have those items, your very expensive core is complete. From there build resistance items such as GA/Omen/FON/banshees are you feel necessary. Or if your team already has that down, Ghostblade/BT are both very good items for more damage

DanKnee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

My build order for AD Nidalee Top is:

Cloth Armor + Health Pot x5
Cloth Armor to Madred's Razor at least
Boots -> Mercs usually or Tabi
Wriggles Lantern
Frozen Mallet (I like this far more than Tri-Force). I do this primarily to switch to normal form and spear the enemy if they decide to flee and get a guaranteed slow, + more health and doesn't require Warmogs.
Atmas typically
Then tanky items, usually a FoN
Other tanky items depending on the situation

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

If you cannot get solo top, i start philo stone then usually a wriggles, frozen mallet, atmas, FoN, sell wriggles for bloodthirster(it is great early but late game not very effective since q cat form doesnt vamp and you dont auto attack often enough for wriggles to vamp effectivly).. finish off with thornmail usually or warmogs depending.

Remember that cat form q is your main source of damage(unless you grab a phantom dancer. I use some attack speed runes as well to help with farming early.