Champion Base Stats Chart

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaos67

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

So this is the first step of a little project I've been working on in my free time, and if people are interested I'll continue working on it and updating it. As of now it is an excel spreadsheet of all the champions base stats taken from the LoL Learning Center. Hopefully people find this interesting and potentially useful.

A few things that need to be looked at:
The website does not list base attack speed, which is something I would like to include but will have to work at. There are many champions I do not own and cannot check, so if anyone would like to help these are some stats I need help with. Just remember not to change the base attack speed with masteries or anything else. Anything that can be chipped in would be greatly appreciated.

Also, as I have said, I do not own all the champions and there are many I have never played, so there could be errors in the listings of which champions cast with health, use energy, only have cooldowns, etc, so if I have made any mistakes please tell me and I will gladly fix them. I believe I already need to adjust Mundo's HP regen to take into account his passive.

The only computer I have access to at the moment is also currently running an ancient version of Microsoft Excel, so I hope there aren't too many issues there. If there are please let me know. Any suggested fixes would also be appreciated.

To do:
If there is enough interest I would also like to do a comparison of how all stats increase per level, and what they max out as at level 18.

Any comments, suggestions or feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

pozzum

08-10-2010

change the chart so stats are up top and characters are to the left, or vice-versa, just so it becomes a sortable chart. should be simple enough to fix.

Chaos67

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

That...is a much much better idea. Haha thanks for the suggestion, it never occurred to me. I guess that's what I get for working on this when I'm half asleep. I'll do that as soon as I have a chance!

Baishuu

08-10-2010

*pats you on the head*

Good job! Now go to bed feeling accomplished!

Chaos67

08-10-2010

I should have the updated version sometime later today. Hopefully they post Galio soon so I can add that in as well.

Saffire

08-10-2010

Very cool, thank you for your efforts!

Chaos67

08-10-2010

Updated as per Pozzum's suggestion with Galio data added in. Hopefully all the attachments are working right.

Zephalon

12-05-2010

Just made a few changes to the original file created by Chaos67, to figure out a well rounded champion and this is my results... Hope it makes sense.... Lol

Link to the changed version...

LoL Champions Stats Percentages

http://www.woofiles.com/dl-214596-44...sV1.1beat.xlsx

0roboros

01-17-2011

There are some stats missing with i'd like to find.
I wonder how we could acess them like Dodge rate, and Crit rate and Base attack speed.

wakarimasu

09-02-2011

I know this is a bit old, but where's the attack range? : \

The chart on lolwiki is annoying because the attack range column is partially blocked with a badly placed video