Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viktor: The Machine Herald

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alamander

04-19-2012

Yeah this is just in time for viktor free week as well! Glad you are enjoying him! Play with the builds and let me know if the guides decent or a little off base ^_^

Shiroikiri

04-19-2012

Yeah, I'm planning on trying the first build my next game. It was almost basically what I tried my first game, sticking spell vamp on viktor is Awesome! XD

Alamander

04-23-2012

One last bump for free week

Dessim8

04-24-2012

Some advice on how to make the laser hit things would be nice. I click a location and then as I move my mouse away, my laser goes in a direction I wouldn't have wanted it to go.

Alamander

04-24-2012

The best way to land your laser is to get practice moving and shooting. Constantly strafe mid lane, and try to lead your target.

In laning phase its all about predicting their movements -- Also know you can shoot the laser at max distance and move away from it --- While moving away you DO NOT reduce the distance that it shoots. Many people in laning phase fall for this trick and essentially Walk right into it

Another trick in laning phase is using the peoples last hitting mechanic against them. Time your Laser for when they will be going up to take a last hit and they will get nailed 9 times out of 10

However it IS a skill shot so it takes some practice to get used to movements with the laser. Just don't forget your lasers movement and shot directions have no bearing on viktors.

Shiroikiri

04-24-2012

I tend to run out of mana way too easily, either it's cause I'm spamming to much or what, idk.

Dessim8

04-24-2012

But that doesn't answer my question: HOW do I aim it? It's not like Rumble's where a second outline will let me angle it so it just angles on its own.

Alamander

04-24-2012

Thats...Incorrect.

the E is just like Rumbles ulti. You click in the area of the circle (or barely outside of it) and then drag to the set location that you want to shoot. it then takes that path over the 1 second that the ability takes to reach its end point.

You set the pivot point with your initial click, and then you can just drag it to a set destination. -- Not sure how much more in depth of a response on can give on that ^_^

Shiroikiri

04-24-2012

Sometimes it's glitchy and doesn't show the arrow right away, but it is there. Also, sometimes the graphic glitches and the laser looks like it stays in one spot, but it does in fact follow its correct path damage wise.

Alamander

04-24-2012

Yeah this patch was what ****ed that up --- So it IS recent.