Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu and Associates Psychiatric Office [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

11-07-2012

Quote:
Panzerjaeger:
"But it's wrong to have limits like that. It means you're weak! I'm not weak!"

well WOULDNT it be BETTER to FIND any limits YOU HAVE and BREAK them?? if YOU automatically THINK that YOU'RE perfect then THAT means you ARE at the PEAK of your EXISTANCE at this MOMENT. DOES that sound BORING?

Panzerjaeger

11-07-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
well WOULDNT it be BETTER to FIND any limits YOU HAVE and BREAK them?? if YOU automatically THINK that YOU'RE perfect then THAT means you ARE at the PEAK of your EXISTANCE at this MOMENT. DOES that sound BORING?

Panz remains silent for a minute, then replies.
"...I suppose. Do you know how I could break those...limits?"

Geokhan

11-14-2012

A hooded figure walks into the shop. He is wearing the robes of a summoner, but underneath lies leather armor. At his hip is a blade with an odd crossguard shaped like a shield. No one can see his face, but he makes no effort to hide his voice when he goes to Miss Squiggums.

Hello, Miss Squiggums. I figured I would get a bit of a check up today. Is the head doctor available?

Geokhan

11-21-2012

((hello. I miss you.))

Geokhan

11-24-2012

((I liked me....))

SuperMan Pix

11-25-2012

Quote:
Panzerjaeger:
Panz remains silent for a minute, then replies.
"...I suppose. Do you know how I could break those...limits?"

NOPE!!! thats SOMETHING youuuu HAVE to figure OUT!!! i can't HAND OUT eeeeeeeverything OUT on a SILVER platter NOW do I??

Quote:
Geokhan:
A hooded figure walks into the shop. He is wearing the robes of a summoner, but underneath lies leather armor. At his hip is a blade with an odd crossguard shaped like a shield. No one can see his face, but he makes no effort to hide his voice when he goes to Miss Squiggums.

Hello, Miss Squiggums. I figured I would get a bit of a check up today. Is the head doctor available?

*Miss Squiggums stares at the hooded figure suspiciously. she writes down on a piece of paper*

"Do i know you?"

Geokhan

11-25-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
NOPE!!! thats SOMETHING youuuu HAVE to figure OUT!!! i can't HAND OUT eeeeeeeverything OUT on a SILVER platter NOW do I??

*Miss Squiggums stares at the hooded figure suspiciously. she writes down on a piece of paper*

"Do i know you?"

((SHE TALKS?!?!!? Mind=blown))

You used to.

A lot has changed.

SuperMan Pix

11-27-2012

Quote:
Geokhan:
((SHE TALKS?!?!!? Mind=blown))

You used to.

A lot has changed.

Miss Squiggums sighs and hands the stranger a clipboard with a sign-in sheet on it

"chitter" "chitter"

Geokhan

11-27-2012

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
Miss Squiggums sighs and hands the stranger a clipboard with a sign-in sheet on it

"chitter" "chitter"

The hooded man does put down his name, Geokhan, and sits in the corner. ((DUH DUH DUUUHH I know you didn't see that coming.))