Lulu and Associates Psychiatric Office [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo glares at Goshg, a slight pink hue coming over his eyes.

"So give me an example of something or things you've done for them before. Enlighten me."
Uh-oh.

"Well, I've summoned a few fish, calmed a storm..." Goshg mumbles off.

TeoLeif

09-16-2012

Teo crawls over to Goshg, grinning awkwardly. He had a funny pink blush over his cheeks. The magic in the building was starting to get to him, and Nym was nowhere around to suppress him. He chuckles, pulling out his piccolo and playing the morphic tune on it, changing Goshg's staff into chains and loosely binding him to the chair. Teo crawls into his lap, giggling with pink cheeks and glazed eyes.

"Aw... now is that all you're going to tell me? Or do I have to... force it out of you...?"

CoreOfBandleCity

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
The door to the office opens as a summoner enters, behind him the hulking figure of Warwick bound with gold chains follows him, and following Warwick was another summoner. They sign Warwick in and seat themselves, Warwicks red eyes burning with fury as he looks at the others waiting.
Core turns and looks at the werewolf, instantly freezing.

Goshg

09-16-2012

Quote:
Teo crawls over to Goshg, grinning awkwardly. He had a funny pink blush over his cheeks. The magic in the building was starting to get to him, and Nym was nowhere around to suppress him. He chuckles, pulling out his piccolo and playing the morphic tune on it, changing Goshg's staff into chains and loosely binding him to the chair. Teo crawls into his lap, giggling with pink cheeks and glazed eyes.

"Aw... now is that all you're going to tell me? Or do I have to... force it out of you...?"
Goshg curses, trying to back up as his staff morphs into linked chains. He looks to Teo just as the chain springs to life, tying him down to the chair.

"Oh? Some skill, I see."

Goshg's unimpressed demeanor instantly fades the second Teo crawls into his lap.

"Hey! H-hey! What are you doing?! I-" He stops, hearing the question.

Goshg wrapped a hand around the chain, still feeling his magic course through it. He smiled, assured of his position should things go sour.

'Well, very, very interested. But it is not for the weak of heart; release me."

Ask Warwick

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreOfBandleCity View Post
Core turns and looks at the werewolf, instantly freezing.
Warwick saw the Yordle(?) look at him, snarling, Warwick tried to fight against the bindings holding him to rip the creature to shreds. He seemed a lot less in control than usual.

TeoLeif

09-17-2012

Teo giggles and puts and arm around Goshg's shoulders. He brings their foreheads together again and plays the same tune on his piccolo, causing the chain to spring back into a staff next to them. The pink glow intensifies slightly, showing that using this magic too much would only make things worse.

"Hihihi~ I think I've got a pretty strong heart. Come on... spill it! Before I decide I want something else from you..."

He chuckles again, though this chuckle was a bit darker than usual.

Goshg

09-17-2012

Quote:
Teo giggles and puts and arm around Goshg's shoulders. He brings their foreheads together again and plays the same tune on his piccolo, causing the chain to spring back into a staff next to them. The pink glow intensifies slightly, showing that using this magic too much would only make things worse.

"Hihihi~ I think I've got a pretty strong heart. Come on... spill it! Before I decide I want something else from you..."

He chuckles again, though this chuckle was a bit darker than usual.
Goshg's arms rebound, the chain sliding off him. With a slick hand, he grabs his newly reformed staff, holding it across his body.

"Nothing else to tell, Yordle. Now, is the sorceress this busy or should I come by later, hm?"

Ask The Ebil

09-17-2012

Veigar turn around to see that the office is full of clients and then begin to sit down

CoreOfBandleCity

09-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskBloodHunter View Post
Warwick saw the Yordle(?) look at him, snarling, Warwick tried to fight against the bindings holding him to rip the creature to shreds. He seemed a lot less in control than usual.
The yordle looked at the two summoners holding Warwicks bindings, then back at Warwick.

"Umm..those chains are secure, right?" He asked nervously, tapping on his bowglove to stay relaxed.

TeoLeif

09-17-2012

Teo giggles and gives Goshg a knowing stare.

"Don't lie to me. You just said it isn't for the weak of heart. As for Lulu... well, I already told you she's busy. It's up to you where you wait, but I can't guarantee you'll keep your spot if you leave."

He tilts his head so that the entire front of his face down to his nose was pressed against Goshg's. Curiosity was gleaming in his now sparkly pink eyes.