Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lulu and Associates Psychiatric Office [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

04-16-2012

I...just remember....stuff...

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-16-2012

"I don't remember much," the Card Master said, "Care to explain?"

SuperMan Pix

04-16-2012

Oh NOT much....Just Morgana and Talon doing *bleep* to each other while *bleep* on the floor. Morgana actually drilled a hole in Talon's shoulder and Talon bit her in the neck. its kinda weird since Talon was the one moaning the most

Kôg Maw

04-16-2012

Kog'maw hears that the Talon has odd effects on the wimmuns.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-16-2012

"And why does that pertain to me, Lulu?" Fate says. He's never going to let Talon live that down.

SuperMan Pix

04-17-2012

oh THAT part didn't concern you THAT much, its just that you were there saying something like:

Lulu stands tall and shouts at the ceiling

WELL DESTINY, I SURE HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY CUZ I'M NOT! I'M SINGLE AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU AND I'M SURE YOU'RE GONNA RUIN THE NEXT ONE AS WELL!! YOU KNOW WHAT? **** YOU!!!

Lulu looks at Twisted Fate

and then you spiraled into a deep depression which involves cake and a squirrel biting your crotch

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-17-2012

Fate tried to keep a straight face. Needless to say, he failed miserably. Laughing so hard that he almost fell out of his chair, the Card Master began to feel tears well up in his eyes.

IlexAlderwood

04-17-2012

Quote:
Ask Fizz:
Fizz drags the unconscious summoner into the other room before returning with a cloth to clean his trident.

"You summoners all have a habit of summoning me at inopportune times.
Though I suppose you did save Taric from becoming shark food."

Ilex blinks once, letting that sink in. "Oh!" he brings a hand to his mouth and scratches his chin in thought, ears dipping somewhat. "Ahh...well come to think of it, that practice match we had the other day was at an odd hour. I'm sorry! If you'd have told me you were busy I would have used Galio instead." he smiles impishly and bobs on his toes, hands behind his back. "Normally, a group of summoners can call instances of the same champion unlimited times, so long as they're already being summoned. I guess I must have been the first one to summon you that day, so I got the 'real' you!" the yordle looks excitable, like he's on a sugar rush. "Can I buy you something from the marketplace to make up for the mistake, then? I think we only won because you were so angry. Normally I...er...you die a lot more within the early laning phase under my control."

Ask Fizz

04-17-2012

Quote:
IlexAlderwood:
Ilex blinks once, letting that sink in. "Oh!" he brings a hand to his mouth and scratches his chin in thought, ears dipping somewhat. "Ahh...well come to think of it, that practice match we had the other day was at an odd hour. I'm sorry! If you'd have told me you were busy I would have used Galio instead." he smiles impishly and bobs on his toes, hands behind his back. "Normally, a group of summoners can call instances of the same champion unlimited times, so long as they're already being summoned. I guess I must have been the first one to summon you that day, so I got the 'real' you!" the yordle looks excitable, like he's on a sugar rush. "Can I buy you something from the marketplace to make up for the mistake, then? I think we only won because you were so angry. Normally I...er...you die a lot more within the early laning phase under my control."

"As mad as I was, I wasn't really focused on saying no.
...and I'm still wondering how you have me losing to Swain of all people."

SuperMan Pix

04-17-2012

Lulu looks at Twisted Fate curiously

Will that be all Mr. Fate?