Lulu and Associates Psychiatric Office [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
"What's wrong with me?" Farnbil sighed and glared at Mr. Acorn. "That's a nail through my foot, doc. Yes. I...it's about my summoning. Seems as if my head is made of cheese cloth. I'm hosting thoughts that aren't my own-if that sums it up. Having dreams, waking fits, through the eyes of these champions. Like I'm in their skin. All the time, even now."
SqueakasqueakSQUEAK!!

Mr. Acorn shows the notepad to Farnbil

"Im afraid you have cancer"

at the desk, Miss Snuggums quickly gives a dirty look at Mr. Acorn and promptly throws an acorn, hitting him squarely on the cheek
Mr. Acorn squeaks loudly in pain and rips the previous note out of the notebook.
he takes a new note and shows it to the summoner

"Were you participating in more then 10 summons consecutively in a day? and were you summoning only one champion for a long period of time? or do you use multiple champions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate
Fate bursts out laughing, "I'm afraid you've caught me, Lulu. I actually came here with a question."
Lulu sits back in her chair

What do YOU need?

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Geokhan has finally shaken off the paralytic and approaches Miss Squiggums

"Miss Squiggums, I need to talk to Lulu. I also need to talk to Fizz about why the heck he stabbed me, but priorities. When is she available?"

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-16-2012

Grinning, Fate asks, "Why did you decide to open up a psychiatric office? No offense meant, but I think that Mundo would be more qualified. He at least has a degree in medicine."

Ask Fizz

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlexAlderwood View Post
Ilex peeks in, noting the place has already erupting into bedlam. Playing with the dingle-dingle on the door for a moment before casting an impish smile about the room. "I'm not a patient! I'm just here to check out the establishment." he clarifies, the yordle pulling back his summoner's hood and perking up his tufty ears. Spying Fizz there, he immediately takes on an elated tone, waving a hand. "Ah, hello Fizz! You're not unwell are you? I noticed you were a little grumpy last time I summoned you." he tilts his head, a look of concern over his fuzzy features.
Fizz drags the unconscious summoner into the other room before returning with a cloth to clean his trident.

"You summoners all have a habit of summoning me at inopportune times.
Though I suppose you did save Taric from becoming shark food."

SuperMan Pix

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan has finally shaken off the paralytic and approaches Miss Squiggums

"Miss Squiggums, I need to talk to Lulu. I also need to talk to Fizz about why the heck he stabbed me, but priorities. When is she available?"
Miss Squiggums shows Geokhan a piece of paper

"Dr. Lulu will be available after her session with the brain dead tall one, who is after Twisted Fate. i will put your name down on the log"

The secretary-squirrel quickly writes down "angry summoner who doesn't know how to read deeds" on the Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Fate
Grinning, Fate asks, "Why did you decide to open up a psychiatric office? No offense meant, but I think that Mundo would be more qualified. He at least has a degree in medicine."
i HAVE a degree!! right THERE!

Lulu points at the psychiatry degree written in crayon

and i ooopened this place cuz MANY people say that I have a VERY different perspective on life! espetially when it comes to people! so i decided to open up a psychiatric office....or become a Detective! but this is waaaaay funner!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Miss Squiggums shows Geokhan a piece of paper

"Dr. Lulu will be available after her session with the brain dead tall one, who is after Twisted Fate. i will put your name down on the log"

The secretary-squirrel quickly writes down "angry summoner who doesn't know how to read deeds" on the Log

i HAVE a degree!! right THERE!

Lulu points at the psychiatry degree written in crayon

and i ooopened this place cuz MANY people say that I have a VERY different perspective on life! espetially when it comes to people! so i decided to open up a psychiatric office....or become a Detective! but this is waaaaay funner!
Almost makes me want to join Noxus.....almost......

Farnbil

04-16-2012

With a twirl of his hands, Farnbil suddenly smirked with a strong masculine guile. "Only the pure and just!" He shook his head hard. "I mean, no no. I don't have much influence. I summon maybe three or four champions...I can't remember how often." He violently looks down at Mr. Acorn and glares hard. "You're going to tell me to rest myself from summoning aren't you?" Pulling himself back even harder, he reverts back to his reserved voice. He casually says. "Because, uh, I haven't summoned in four days. Around there yeah."

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-16-2012

Fate let out a chuckling, "Hm," Before asking, "Would you care to evaluate my relationship with Sona?"

SuperMan Pix

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
With a twirl of his hands, Farnbil suddenly smirked with a strong masculine guile. "Only the pure and just!" He shook his head hard. "I mean, no no. I don't have much influence. I summon maybe three or four champions...I can't remember how often." He violently looks down at Mr. Acorn and glares hard. "You're going to tell me to rest myself from summoning aren't you?" Pulling himself back even harder, he reverts back to his reserved voice. He casually says. "Because, uh, I haven't summoned in four days. Around there yeah."
Mr. Acorn pauses for a few moments before writing and showing Farnbil his notes

"from what you are telling me, this could simply be a case of confusion because of linking your mind to similar champions over long periods of time or it can be a much more serious magically-induced damage to your mind. if you suspect its the latter then i suggest going to a Magical Therapist and tell him your problems. If you think its the former, then i suggest to find and hold on to any memories of your life and replay them in your head. Reinforce this by finding an item of your past that is of significance and think about its value. Talking to your familiy or close friends about yourself can also be helpful in this case."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate
Fate let out a chuckling, "Hm," Before asking, "Would you care to evaluate my relationship with Sona?"
Well I THINK that you two will have a STEADY and FRUITFUL relationship!! but it won't be without some problems.
i WAS there at the bakery when you were trying to bake your sorrows away during that whole...incident....

Lulu visibally twitches at these words

...so i suggest you watch over YOURSELF as well as Sona!
anther issue might be Graves! he might try and USE Sona in some way to get back at you so watch out carefully for that!
another possible issue MIGHT be Evelyn! im stating this because she WAS in a relationship with you and she MIGHT get...reactive...when she sees you with Sona.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
Well I THINK that you two will have a STEADY and FRUITFUL relationship!! but it won't be without some problems.
i WAS there at the bakery when you were trying to bake your sorrows away during that whole...incident....

Lulu visibally twitches at these words

...so i suggest you watch over YOURSELF as well as Sona!
anther issue might be Graves! he might try and USE Sona in some way to get back at you so watch out carefully for that!
another possible issue MIGHT be Evelyn! im stating this because she WAS in a relationship with you and she MIGHT get...reactive...when she sees you with Sona.
Fate smirks once again, "Graves won't be a problem, and neither will Evelynn. As for the incident, why the twitch?"