Lulu and Associates Psychiatric Office [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farnbil

04-15-2012

"Keep talking. Keep talking. Takes away the numbness." said Farnbil, turning his head as if he were looking for someone absently. "Try and smile."

Twisted Fate phased in the room, and Farnbil watched as he was let into Lulu's office. "Ah- hmph." Farnbil grunted under his breath. "Yes, No, wait, nevermind. I'm came here for a reason."

The summoner sauntered towards Squiggums. "I. Am here for. An appointment." He toyed with a coin purse in his left hand.

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-15-2012

Being nice, Fate decided to put in six coins, then entered the little hut.

SuperMan Pix

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
"Keep talking. Keep talking. Takes away the numbness." said Farnbil, turning his head as if he were looking for someone absently. "Try and smile."

Twisted Fate phased in the room, and Farnbil watched as he was let into Lulu's office. "Ah- hmph." Farnbil grunted under his breath. "Yes, No, wait, nevermind. I'm came here for a reason."

The summoner sauntered towards Squiggums. "I. Am here for. An appointment." He toyed with a coin purse in his left hand.
Miss Squiggums looked up at Farnbil for a moment before putting his name on the sheet.

She shows the sumoner a piece of paper that reads:

Dr. Lulu is busy at the moment, would you like to talk with the intern instead? his name is Mr. Acorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate
Being nice, Fate decided to put in six coins, then entered the little hut.
Lulu sits at her desk and looks at Twisted Fate

soooo! what is it thats bothering you?

Farnbil

04-15-2012

Tensing his neck backward in thought, Farnbil looked up at the roof for an answer. Getting his reply, the summoner leaned forward as if tugged by a rope. "I'll see Mister Acorn, yes."

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-15-2012

Fate chuckles and says, "Well, I've been feeling depressed recently."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

"Bansdersnacthsblargfuskerslulugosnapasyswhsenfizz ssz"

IlexAlderwood

04-15-2012

Ilex peeks in, noting the place has already erupting into bedlam. Playing with the dingle-dingle on the door for a moment before casting an impish smile about the room. "I'm not a patient! I'm just here to check out the establishment." he clarifies, the yordle pulling back his summoner's hood and perking up his tufty ears. Spying Fizz there, he immediately takes on an elated tone, waving a hand. "Ah, hello Fizz! You're not unwell are you? I noticed you were a little grumpy last time I summoned you." he tilts his head, a look of concern over his fuzzy features.

SuperMan Pix

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Tensing his neck backward in thought, Farnbil looked up at the roof for an answer. Getting his reply, the summoner leaned forward as if tugged by a rope. "I'll see Mister Acorn, yes."
At that moment, a small squirrel with a top hat comes out of a neat hole on the far wall. He brings with him a small notebook and pencil while crawling towards Farnbil

Squeak!....squeak?

Mr. Acorn makes a note in his notebook and shows it to the summoner

"Hello sir, my name is Mr. Acorn. what seems to be bothering you today?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Twisted Fate
Fate chuckles and says, "Well, I've been feeling depressed recently."

hmmm....is THAT SO???

Lulu stands on top of her desk and stares deeply at Twisted Fate

This is quite odd since you are wearing rather nice clothes for a seemingly NORMAL day...unlees it WASN'T a normal day for YOU! Your breath smells of alcohol but by your demeanor and rather jolly predisposition, you were sharing drinks in pleasant company! *sniff* YOU also smell of perfume! but even weirder is that the smell is concentrated on your left sleeve of your coat! I deduce that a lady, most likely Sona, was holding on to your arm for a long period of time during the day, indicating a sort of date!!

So in conclusion-

Lulu points at Twisted Fate

YOU are not feeling depressed AT ALL and is in fact in a VERY good mood right now!

Farnbil

04-15-2012

"What's wrong with me?" Farnbil sighed and glared at Mr. Acorn. "That's a nail through my foot, doc. Yes. I...it's about my summoning. Seems as if my head is made of cheese cloth. I'm hosting thoughts that aren't my own-if that sums it up. Having dreams, waking fits, through the eyes of these champions. Like I'm in their skin. All the time, even now."

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
hmmm....is THAT SO???

Lulu stands on top of her desk and stares deeply at Twisted Fate

This is quite odd since you are wearing rather nice clothes for a seemingly NORMAL day...unlees it WASN'T a normal day for YOU! Your breath smells of alcohol but by your demeanor and rather jolly predisposition, you were sharing drinks in pleasant company! *sniff* YOU also smell of perfume! but even weirder is that the smell is concentrated on your left sleeve of your coat! I deduce that a lady, most likely Sona, was holding on to your arm for a long period of time during the day, indicating a sort of date!!

So in conclusion-

Lulu points at Twisted Fate

YOU are not feeling depressed AT ALL and is in fact in a VERY good mood right now!
Fate bursts out laughing, "I'm afraid you've caught me, Lulu. I actually came here with a question."