The Road to Equilibrium. ((Semi-Open, closer to Closed RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shenn

11-07-2012

((Okay the whole point of this thread is very simple. Because Shen and Akali were together for a little bit, but since the dinner took about 2 and a half months, this is pretty much gonna be what happened when they WERE together, how Shen had dealt with not being the Eye for a bit, and why he decided to leave Akali to be the Eye again, and surprisingly, one major reason ISN'T because people had a hard time cooling their ******s. So this will pretty much be in the past. The only reason I say Semi open, closer to close is in cases where some champions who knew about Shen's problem. (Lee Sin, or Sarah or Eve coming to harrass the two, or just Kennen dropping in to ruin moments. Those are pretty much the only other 4, though mostly just Shen and Akali)))

Shen was sitting in the back yard of his home. He was doing what he usually did, which was meditating. It was all he really could do as of late. It was a hard decision, and he would need a clear mind to do so.

He could recall the events like it happened yesterday. Lee Sin giving him those two blows to the face and tearing off his mask. Then the sudden rage and fury building inside of him from what was happening seemed to just make him snap. He did his best to clear the thoughts out of him.

AsktheBlindFist

11-07-2012

((Woah woah woah.....when did I get drafted into this.....))

Ask the Tempest

11-07-2012

((Because IONIA B*TCHES!))

AsktheBlindFist

11-07-2012

((.....What....))

Ask Shenn

11-07-2012

((Oooh riiiight... Different Lee.... Forgot... You can be in this if you WANT to. I'm not holding you back.))

AsktheBlindFist

11-07-2012

((I'd like to know a little context as to WHY I punched Shen twice and ripped off his mask))

Ask Shenn

11-07-2012

((Sparring grounds. Shen was trying to clear his mind of the events where Evelynn had *** with Akali. Shen didn't really appreciate it and they had an arguement, which resulted in her walking off with Eve. He went to the sparring grounds to get his mind off of things, but was still thinking about it from time to time. He kept trying to push the thoughts out of his head which was slightly frustrating, and then Lee tore off his mask with a punch. He got all pissed and afterwards Shen was just lost and confused after feeling emotions for the first time in years. Lee says that he could free himself of his duties, or go back to being the Eye.))

Ask the Tempest

11-07-2012

((Fisted by shadows...))

((Best Shen quote EVER.))

Script Lord

11-07-2012

{{ I would prefer to think that our current Lee Sin had nothing to do with Shen X Akali. So Shen X Akali should be re-imagined as being instigated by someone else. }}

AsktheBlindFist

11-08-2012

((I would prefer to think so as well. If I had been in that place, I might have talked to Shen, but never punched him. It's just not how I perceive Lee would have acted. But at the same time I'm bored so why the heck not, keep it.))

Lee enters through a gate and walks over to Shen, taking a seat on the ground near him. "I hope I am not interrupting your meditation Shen."