Support Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrHaPe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Is support singed viable??

Mid Mia Care Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Try it =p

MishaIsAwesome

04-15-2012

I like the idea of support Singed, but I don't see potential in his ultimate. Try it, the best players are the unpredictable ones.

DrHaPe

04-21-2012

I've been playing support singed for a while now, and from what i have discovered, I'd say he's pretty darn viable. The only draw back is the heal sustain in lane, but other than that I have been feeding my carry for several games. I build him just like how i build my top singed, but with like more wards put in. I open a RoA into, Merc and FoN, then i see what the enemy team builds and continue from there. As for farm, I give my carry all the farm they need early, and "catch up" later in the game with my awesome poison. So far I haven't run into any troubles yet. Anyone else give support singed a try yet??

Dandark6

04-22-2012

I have using him as support a few times and he doesn't seem too bad. His slow and fling can be useful for ganks and getting the enemy off of your carry.

Sexual Healing

04-22-2012

I've been doing a support singed, as well as a roaming singed that starts duo top. Generally a Philo and HoG are the way to get these lanes started, unless you score early kills, and even then it's probably the way to go. Not having the solo lane as singed is difficult, but still workable if your teammates know how to play the situation. His initiations paired with ability to split push and escape/harass are pretty broken. Singed is also a champion that can excel well into late game, so even if it takes you a while to get farmed, once everybody hit's level caps and builds, Singed will be a great asset.

Kentudu

04-22-2012

op

Fenrir15

08-14-2012

Support singed is great. the poison dmg at early levels is deceptive. If they are foolish enough to engage early you get 1-2 kills for yourself or ad carry easy. The great part is even if you accidentally take a kill its not too detrimental as it only means more killing power for that lane.

Additionally if they chase, FLING into the turret or FLING away from ad carry.

Singed brings lots of utility and dmg to the role and I highly suggest trying him out.

I have had much success with Graves and Ashe for laning partners.

Graves = Fling into short ranged burst and easy kills. Plus smokescreen means they won't see you coming in with ghost, aoe slow and ulti until too late.
Ashe = Singed's dmg and zoning helps to protect Ashe as well as increase dmg potential of the lane. Her slow works wonders with allowing you to fling and get ahead of enemy champs to keep poison on them

(Though, to be fair I am low elo so perhaps people in hell can't understand how to deal with him?)

I Love Slurpees

08-14-2012

4 adc's why you will be a bad support:
Graves
Corki
Ez
Vayne

all they have to do is roll, dash, valkyrie, flash away and you were useless. Not to mention the opposing supports that will just zone you out of the fight
Janna
Alistar
Nunu

You're better off jungling singed than using him as support

legionof1

08-14-2012

in my opinion voli does the fling support better since do his passive he isnt as vulnerable to focused attacks by the enemy lane. also his fear can jam a creep wave if you get pushed into your tower.