Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whose Idea was it to make Surrender vote 2/1 fail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathcrow666

04-24-2012

Quote:
Yefo:
They aren't going to "fix" it because as far as they're concerned, the voting system isn't broken.

Personally, I'd like to see 2/1 be a surrender vote on TT, but requiring 4/1 on SR is fine. Too many people spam surrender on SR when games are much easier to come back from than on TT.

Shame... but i agree.

KabalWins

04-24-2012

I hate it when my team tries to surrender, my last game we won even though both my teammates tried to surrender, I like it the way it is lol. But as soon as someone afk's surrender should be allowed

Deathcrow666

04-24-2012

Quote:
KabalWins:
I hate it when my team tries to surrender, my last game we won even though both my teammates tried to surrender, I like it the way it is lol. But as soon as someone afk's surrender should be allowed

I find my self more often than not having the 3rd. player just be a feeding troll who will not surrender cause he maybe had a bad day or w/e. Which is unfair.