Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whose Idea was it to make Surrender vote 2/1 fail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quaaz

04-15-2012

Majority vote should always win. Whose bright idea was it to make the 1 person the most dominant of the 2? Seems like minority vote > majority. The voting system is broken. If the vote goes over 50%, that should count as majority.

I wonder if Riot will fix the voting system any time soon or will the Stealth Remake somehow be done before I turn 40.

Edit: I'm giving Riot 20 years to somehow make the Stealth remake. I still think that's too little time for them.

PyGoN

04-15-2012

hate that too. so dumb

MrWeklim

04-15-2012

lol they did it on purpose and I'm glad. All 3 of you agreed to play, all 3 of you need to agree not too. It should be unanimous on Summoner's Rift too but that is why I play the treeline.

fullmetal2000

04-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/learn/gameplay/surrendering

70% of team must agree to surrender. if not there would a lot of early surrenders in games where actually the "losing team" could've still won.

didnt you saw some of the ipl 4 matches where a team with 20 less kills still could win with a late game ace?? all you need to win is a late teamfight in your favor.

lirm

04-15-2012

Two man premades would troll all day.

Sebamk

04-15-2012

Ok, let's imagine a world when only 2 votes are necessary, You are doing great, 12/0, and in a small gank your teammates die, they rage and decide to start a surrender vote, you lost because 2 **** kids started to cry because they got killed just once.

Now, the same game but three votes are necessary to surrender, you deny to surrender, and manage to carry your **** bad team to victory, because you're ridiculously fed, and the enemy team just want to commit suicide

So, are you really sure you want the world where 2 trolls can ruin your perfect game? I don't think so son.

Koldheartedjsp

04-15-2012

when you grow up maybe you'll learn there are alot of organizations or big things that when voted on, need better than a 2/3 vote for it to pass

Axil

Recruiter

04-15-2012

Duo queuers would just surrender if the game wasn't going how they wanted it to

Wheredigo

04-15-2012

i'll admit i'm that 1 of 3 that doesn't surrender. i almost never do because people give up too easy. i either tell them to stick it out a bit longer, then when i know it's done i'll say i'm done, or, and this happens almost every time, we come back and win. 3 people go into the game, why should the 1 guy that only has time for 1 game at that time be forced to end it early just because 2 people are being stupid and quitting prematurely. i see your point, but it's the exact opposite for the 1

Wolfgrey666

04-15-2012

Maybe if anyone bothered to pay attention they would notice this vote was the majority of the team.66.6%
For twisted treeline that is basically 3 out of 5 or even 4 out of 5(for summoners rift), its still the majority.

But i have had 4 to 1s fail in Summoners Rift so i don't think it even works how its suppose to anyway.