Whose Idea was it to make Surrender vote 2/1 fail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quaaz

04-15-2012

Majority vote should always win. Whose bright idea was it to make the 1 person the most dominant of the 2? Seems like minority vote > majority. The voting system is broken. If the vote goes over 50%, that should count as majority.

I wonder if Riot will fix the voting system any time soon or will the Stealth Remake somehow be done before I turn 40.

Edit: I'm giving Riot 20 years to somehow make the Stealth remake. I still think that's too little time for them.

PyGoN

04-15-2012

hate that too. so dumb

MrWeklim

04-15-2012

lol they did it on purpose and I'm glad. All 3 of you agreed to play, all 3 of you need to agree not too. It should be unanimous on Summoner's Rift too but that is why I play the treeline.

fullmetal2000

04-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/learn/...y/surrendering

70% of team must agree to surrender. if not there would a lot of early surrenders in games where actually the "losing team" could've still won.

didnt you saw some of the ipl 4 matches where a team with 20 less kills still could win with a late game ace?? all you need to win is a late teamfight in your favor.

lirm

04-15-2012

Two man premades would troll all day.

Sebamk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Ok, let's imagine a world when only 2 votes are necessary, You are doing great, 12/0, and in a small gank your teammates die, they rage and decide to start a surrender vote, you lost because 2 **** kids started to cry because they got killed just once.

Now, the same game but three votes are necessary to surrender, you deny to surrender, and manage to carry your **** bad team to victory, because you're ridiculously fed, and the enemy team just want to commit suicide

So, are you really sure you want the world where 2 trolls can ruin your perfect game? I don't think so son.

Koldheartedjsp

04-15-2012

when you grow up maybe you'll learn there are alot of organizations or big things that when voted on, need better than a 2/3 vote for it to pass

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Duo queuers would just surrender if the game wasn't going how they wanted it to

Wheredigo

04-15-2012

i'll admit i'm that 1 of 3 that doesn't surrender. i almost never do because people give up too easy. i either tell them to stick it out a bit longer, then when i know it's done i'll say i'm done, or, and this happens almost every time, we come back and win. 3 people go into the game, why should the 1 guy that only has time for 1 game at that time be forced to end it early just because 2 people are being stupid and quitting prematurely. i see your point, but it's the exact opposite for the 1

Wolfgrey666

04-15-2012

Maybe if anyone bothered to pay attention they would notice this vote was the majority of the team.66.6%
For twisted treeline that is basically 3 out of 5 or even 4 out of 5(for summoners rift), its still the majority.

But i have had 4 to 1s fail in Summoners Rift so i don't think it even works how its suppose to anyway.