Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dumb little kids

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osglinthor

04-15-2012

See,**** retarded,you act like idiots and think you are smart because you just correct someone english.I will just wait,for few years>Than you will remember this and see what i was speaking off

Pengrin

04-15-2012

Quote:
Osglinthor:
See,**** retarded,you act like idiots and think you are smart because you just correct someone english.I will just wait,for few years>Than you will remember this and see what i was speaking off

We don't think that we are smart when we correct someone. It is more of an OCD thing, I have to see it grammatically correct in order to get rid of my headache when looking at something like your post.

Psyduck21

04-15-2012

Some grammar mistakes are fine - when your grammar is so bad that your post is actually difficult to read... Yeah, people will tell you about that.

Don't post on a forum populated by english speakers if you lack the ability to clearly communicate with them.

Falkirion

04-26-2012

hes right.

Lerry the Lebster

04-26-2012

Sorry, but if people can't understand what you are saying you shouldn't expect their support.

levelonemage

04-26-2012

Heil Spellcheck!

Edit: By the way, the only people who call other people "kids", are kids themselves.

SethCypher

04-26-2012

Quote:
Osglinthor:
I see that forum is pointless because ppl only care about grammar mistakes,and not about actual thread.Even if english is not evryone mother language.Debili jedni glupavi,same budale igraju ovu igru majku mu vise.See dumb idiots

There's also a staggering trend where people who post with bad grammar often have poor ideas, lacking in the upper area of their head, just whine with no consideration whatsoever. If people are posting about your grammar, its because there's nothing else in the opening post to talk about.

AndrewRogue

04-26-2012

The problem is that a large number of the worst typists?

Native English speakers.

While I am willing to forgive errors from those who have English as second, third, etc language (you've already done enough real footwork to deserve the pass), native speakers don't really deserve much of a brake wen tehy tipe liek dis.

People should be encouraged to better themselves. Yes, content is important. But if you can't frame that content correctly, no one will ever take you seriously in the real world.

Willus Maximus

04-26-2012

this is just asking for downvotes...

RoyalSequence

04-26-2012

Quote:
Osglinthor:
I see that forum is pointless because ppl only care about grammar mistakes,and not about actual thread.Even if english is not evryone mother language.Debili jedni glupavi,same budale igraju ovu igru majku mu vise.See dumb idiots

everyone*