Best 450 champ.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buddankkush

04-15-2012

ashe

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Ryze

Boo

04-15-2012

ryze with rune page

TheFrontier

04-15-2012

Annie

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-16-2012

I see most of you think Ashe, But she is a squish. Also some Ryze, But Yi can take both of them, But than also Yi is OP but also very easy to counter just get thornmail. And some lifesteal and you beat him, Annie is also good, But i would have too good with Nunu, with his minion eating spell, his OPPP Ult and jsut the rest of his spells are awesome ^_^

Glaedren

04-16-2012

Think Annie is 450, and she's the best caster in the game sooo... gonna go with Annie.

Zigmarr

04-16-2012

Ryze on TT
what characters get damage from tanky items?
several but not at 450 lol

Chaiyns

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talossa View Post
What is your rational for that? I was under the impression that they were buffing Kayle in the Hecarim patch.
Kayle is often played as a bruiser nowadays, it's one (if not the only) way to play her that doesn't leave her sub par compared to anyone else in a similar role.

Her heal is getting a slight buff, but also costing more mana however on base mana you're oom after casting it 4-5 times already, so arguably it's a side grade.

the reason Kayle is getting nerfed is because she's getting hit by the widespread item nerf. The items that make her a viable bruiser now are getting nerfed in the Hecarim patch.

Whether she will make a viable support for 5v5 after the patch I cannot say without waiting to try it, but her viability as an aa/bruiser champ is getting nerfed.

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Ashe has fantastic damage, mobility and utility. Played correctly she can be an asset to any team comp.

Sam

04-16-2012

Ryze isn't even that strong. needs items to be able to even do dmg.
Nunu all you need is some runes/masteries and maybe one doran. :P