Aurum, The Busseness Yordle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zarkandtess

04-18-2012

a gold based champion . . . . idea fine sounds stupid this game has enough lame looking champs however it dose put new stringy into the game. i can see giving money to team so one person can be fed using loosen the load and that could be overly op ecp with a short cd as well as the escape skill that i think you based it for being but i can see that being a cost for him not sounding like a good late game champ someone who will go down like nothing and him having to keep using his money for attacks or items costing him if he messes up or leans to far in one direction so close to that last hit kill but u just bot some boots so u have no $ or having all the money for your skills for days and no items to protect u or make your ability worth anything i dont like the idea i see him either winning the game by being too op or losing honorably cause of feed and ether way i would not want to play as or with this champ cause he would make us lose or make the other team surrender at 20 to quick no fun i dont see a middle for this champ

p.s. fun playing with ya you good mundo i was yi :P

DontLetMeJayce

04-23-2012

Stupid idea. Stop spamming it to people.

Eureka Striker

05-31-2012

shameless bump Aurum wants love!

Eureka Striker

11-19-2012

With season 3 new support mastery they really should make this guy.

Eureka Striker

12-06-2012

THIS GUY STOLE MY IDEA! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=aurum