Aurum, The Busseness Yordle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eureka Striker

04-15-2012

I know this guy sounds over power but what i like do in this game is farm so i wanted to make this champion base around on gold. I don't even think riot will look over him.

BUT I DO WANT INPUT!

Aurum, The Business Yordle

Attachment 421915 not good at drawing.....

Skins Ideas----------

Quote:
not official name...

- Mafia Aurum
-Hobo Aurum
-Pimp Aurum
-Gold Theif Aurum
-Gentlemen Aurum
-monopoly Aurum
-Santa Aurum
-Tricker Treater Aurum
Quote:
Description: Aurum is a melee semi-support champion whose main purpose is to able to gain gold with out needing to kill many units so other maybe able to farm more
Most of his spells cost gold to cast instead of mana/energy.
Quote:
Lore: Pretty much he is the richest Yordle and wants to make lol merchandise and the only way to get the rights to do that was to join the league

Base Stats-----------

Quote:
Health:425+(70)
Health regen: 4.5(+0.55)
Mana:0
Mana regen:0
Range 125
Attack damage: 45+(2.4)
Attack Speed: 0.625+(2%)
Armor: 10+(3.4)
Magic res: 15+(1.07)
Movement Speed: 290

Abilities--------------

Quote:
[ATTACH]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/341/0/7/q_by_unoriginal_guy-d5nc2fx.jpg[/ATTACH]
[Innate]:Game of Chance: when Aurum hit a target there's a 50% chance of gaining 5 gold.
This effect cannot trigger on the same target more than once every 12 seconds. When he dies he will lose a presented of his total goal.
10/15/20%

Quote:
Attachment 421922[Q]: Saving Attack

(Passive) When ever Aurum gains gold form kills and abilities he gain a stack can stack up to 10 times
(Activate) Aurum next attacks deal bonus attack damage depend how many stacks he has and looses all stacks.
If the target enemy was kill by this skill instead of losing gold he gains bonus gold depending on his stacks

Additional damage:20+(0.25 per total attack damage )
Cost:5/10/15/20/25
Cool down:14/12/10/8/6
Damage per stack:2/8/14/20
Gold per stack:1/2/3/4/5
Quote:

Attachment 421924[W]: Loosen the load

(Activate)(skill shot) Aurum Throws a bag of gold taunt all enemy champion in it path.
When the gold lands Both allies and Enemy Champions can pick it up to gain addition gold
On cool down he gain additional movement speed.

Movement speed gain: 10%/13%/16%/19%/22%
Cost:50/65/80/95/110 gold
Cool down:15/14/13/12/11
Gold Receive: 30% of gold
Gold Duration: 10 sec
Range:medium
Taunt Duration: 0.75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
Quote:
Attachment 421917[E]: Golden Touch

(Passive): gain a certain amount of gold every 10 seconds
gold gain every 10 seconds:1/2/3/4/5

(Activate): Turn target enemy into pure gold for certain amount of time and dealing true damage deals half to champion. When turn to gold target enemy is invulnerable,but can still be targeted by melee attacks. When Ally Champions attack golden target they gain certain amount for gold every hit. Passive is turn off when on cool down.

True Damage:200/250/300/350/400
Gold gain per hit:1/2/3/4/5
Cool down:14/13/12/11/10
Gold Form Duration:2.5/3/3.5/4/4.5
Quote:

Attachment 421920[R]: Sponsorship

(Activate) Aurum sponsor an ally champion giving them bonus stats. Aurum will lose certain amount gold every second and ally Champion gain certain amount of gold every second.The spell will last until Aurum has run out of gold or either Aurum or the target ally is kill
Range: Global
Cool down:180/150/120
Gold lost every second :15/20/25

Bonus AD:30/45/60 //+(0.1 Total Attack Damage)
Bonus AP:30/45/60 //+(0.1 Total Ability Power)
Bonus Health:300/375/450
Bonus AS: 15%/20%/24%
Gold gain to ally:1/2/3

Bear Garrett

04-15-2012

This is brilliant!

I'm gonna bookmark this so I can make suggestions when I have more time!

Eureka Striker

04-15-2012

*UPDATED!*

added skins and updated innate and [R]

Eureka Striker

04-16-2012

Update now have pictures and some new spell names

MelancholyReaper

04-16-2012

Lighten the Load is genius! I keep picturing the monopoly man as a LoL character as I read this.

From my newbish understanding of the issue, the problem with gold-based champions is their late game; They don't have one. The whole point of the character is to rush their build's completion and then run around being awesome, essentially making their mid-game the same as everyone else's late game. Having a purely gold-based move is a major negative on a champion because it becomes literally useless once your build is done, giving them only 3 abilities to fight everyone else's 4 with.

To remedy that, make Golden Touch do something else. For example, you could make it a conditional crowd control effect: Your attacks apply a stack and every X stacks temporarily turns the target to gold, stunning them for a second.

Also, the champion's name is clever. I think only Latin and Chemistry buffs will catch it, though.

Eureka Striker

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by melancholyreaper View Post
lighten the load is genius! I keep picturing the monopoly man as a lol character as i read this.

From my newbish understanding of the issue, the problem with gold-based champions is their late game; they don't have one. The whole point of the character is to rush their build's completion and then run around being awesome, essentially making their mid-game the same as everyone else's late game. Having a purely gold-based move is a major negative on a champion because it becomes literally useless once your build is done, giving them only 3 abilities to fight everyone else's 4 with.

To remedy that, make golden touch do something else. For example, you could make it a conditional crowd control effect: Your attacks apply a stack and every x stacks temporarily turns the target to gold, stunning them for a second.

Also, the champion's name is clever. I think only latin and chemistry buffs will catch it, though.
finally some more input thank you

MelancholyReaper

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gao Knight View Post
finally some more input thank you
From such ideas are great champions born. I'm always glad to help, sir.

ChaosBringer12

04-17-2012

Very interesting.
Hope riot takes a look on this

ankev

04-17-2012

I think the idea of using gold instead of mana is genius and I love that lighten the load stun XD. However I think you would need to change the third ability for something that does damage. There's also the obvious problem that if you use gold for your attacks how do balance the buying of items, spending in abilities and earning through passives. Lastly I think if his ad- ap mutipliers are relatively low it would be alright to let him mass ap if he wants to.

Eureka Striker

04-18-2012

*UPDATE!*
reduce gold gain for Q and add attack muitplier

GOLDEN TOUCH ACTIVE BEEN REMADE might be a little op
here is what it use to do

(Activate): instantly gain certain amount of gold. passive is turn off while on cool down
gold gain:10/20/30/40/50
Cool down 200