Release Notes v1.0.0.98

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

doubledang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

nunu is now easily the worst hero in the game

is this the precursor to adding refunds to hero purchases?

Khesan

08-11-2010

Stop nerfing the poor girl Soraka, she is FAR from op... If you must point the nerf finger at someone point it at Galio, Vlad, Mord, Shaco, Xin, Akali, Taric!
Ridiculus to make her more damage minded when she is the only healer by profession... Now she still deals NO damage and on top of that, can't heal worth anything.
Way to make a hero useless...
Research more before you nerf randomly, and ffs. test you'r new heroes properly before releasing them! Third time you unleash a hero which is op.
Riot needs a new and better test team.

Delcoa

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocow View Post
Alt is autocast self, and shift is smartcast
Uh... before patch, I'd always use the smart cast (which was alt at the time). I dunno if it's a new bug or if they tried to "fix" it but it used to cast my spells on myself when nothing was under my cursor when smart casting (IE Heals and Buffs). But now, I need to aim at myself to cast on myself instead of easily being able to just quickly cast on myself in emergencies.

And on a side note: Is anyone else's esc key not working? And is anyone's game requiring you to go into chat after changing keys before allowing you to do anything?

tuhroy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delcoa View Post
Uh... before patch, I'd always use the smart cast (which was alt at the time). I dunno if it's a new bug or if they tried to "fix" it but it used to cast my spells on myself when nothing was under my cursor when smart casting (IE Heals and Buffs). But now, I need to aim at myself to cast on myself instead of easily being able to just quickly cast on myself in emergencies.
same, i play nidalee and was confused to why my heals weren't going off. i was really frustrated. i hope this is a bug that will be patched? either it should be fixed or remove the "smart" from smart cast. please and thank you

Phoenix7786

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khesan View Post
. If you must point the nerf finger at someone point it at Galio, Vlad, Mord, Shaco, Xin, Akali, Taric!
They already DID nerf Taric. Anyone know why though? The level 30's I played with had no clue why.

DanDuran

08-11-2010

would like to see the stats of losses and of wins in stat menu, or maybe i just cant see it properly......

Noravar

08-11-2010

Patch 1.0.0.94 b
* CH1 Concussion Grenade cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8 from 14/13/12/11/10
* H28G Evolution Turret now deals half damage to towers

Season 1 Patch
* H-28G Evolution Turret tooltip has been updated to show that turrets do magic damage.
* CH-1 Concussion Grenade now deals 50% damage to turrets, from 100%.
* CH-1 Concussion Grenade cooldown increased to 13/12/11/10/9 from 12/11/10/9/8

Patch 1.0.0.97
* CH1 Concussion Grenade ability power ratio reduced to .55 from .7
* CH1 Concussion Grenade range reduced to 925 from 1000
* Fixed a bug with H28G Evolutionary Turret in which level 2 and level 3 turrets were dealing full damage to towers.

Patch 1.0.0.98

* H-28G Evolution Turret
* Base damage increased to 30/38/46/54/62 from 28/36/44/52/60
* Turrets no longer get bonus attack damage based how many hits they have landed
* Ability Power coefficient reduced to 0.2 from 0.25

Another Heimer nerf..... 4... Riot... 4 IN A ROW!!.... i could understand one or two hell even three I was like now hes almost worthless.... then you reduce him even further..... *Single Tear* I can never play Heimer again....

StarShade

08-11-2010

Thanks for posting the patch notes in the news section. If you could continue doing that every time there is a patch it would be great (I know you used to...).

Krendin

08-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noravar View Post
Patch 1.0.0.94 b
* CH1 Concussion Grenade cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8 from 14/13/12/11/10
* H28G Evolution Turret now deals half damage to towers

Season 1 Patch
* H-28G Evolution Turret tooltip has been updated to show that turrets do magic damage.
* CH-1 Concussion Grenade now deals 50% damage to turrets, from 100%.
* CH-1 Concussion Grenade cooldown increased to 13/12/11/10/9 from 12/11/10/9/8

Patch 1.0.0.97
* CH1 Concussion Grenade ability power ratio reduced to .55 from .7
* CH1 Concussion Grenade range reduced to 925 from 1000
* Fixed a bug with H28G Evolutionary Turret in which level 2 and level 3 turrets were dealing full damage to towers.

Patch 1.0.0.98

* H-28G Evolution Turret
* Base damage increased to 30/38/46/54/62 from 28/36/44/52/60
* Turrets no longer get bonus attack damage based how many hits they have landed
* Ability Power coefficient reduced to 0.2 from 0.25

Another Heimer nerf..... 4... Riot... 4 IN A ROW!!.... i could understand one or two hell even three I was like now hes almost worthless.... then you reduce him even further..... *Single Tear* I can never play Heimer again....
He's still incredibly good.

StoneBubble

08-11-2010

Its all good, but... What about a little buff for Kennen?!