Release Notes v1.0.0.98

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gray the Grayte

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeb Hefner View Post
Wrong. Switching masteries is so clunky that some people just quit when the char they were set up for gets taken. I'd say 1 in 4 games that you have someone quit in selection was because of the sloppy mastery assignment flow.
+1. Masteries need mastery pages and ability to remove points without having to reset the whole lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeb Hefner View Post
On a seperate note, I would like to see players get the option to change the "recommended" items shown for themselves on characters that they own. Let's face it, that default selection often contains 4-5 items that you just don't get.
+1. What a great suggestion. Allows you to effectively create a "plan" for each hero when you have found out a strategy you want to follow next time.

erimon

08-10-2010

great! nunu and olaf buffs make me extremely happy. olaf is the perfect machine now!

Kish4

08-10-2010

What about Warwick? That wolf terrifies people. It's not entirely fair playing against him.

And Udyr has been weakened too much. I think he should get buffed just a little bit in order to achieve better degree of balance.

420xXxSWAGxXx420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2010

Nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin nerf xin

Skulled Goblin

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZennShade View Post
You're a tool.
your more of a tool

Phoenix7786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post

Taric
  • Imbue heal reduced to 100/145/190/235/280 from 100/150/200/250/300
http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Xurreal

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesdup16 View Post
evelynn is very unhappy... again
I don't think i want to play your game as it is right now. Champion Select for me is too much of a headache, and I won't go into detail about ranked games, but its way worse than you think it is.

I'll be back next week to check your patch notes to see if it looks like its worth it to others to play with me, because right now (regardless of how many take down and wins i have with her) i know its not.

Good luck, thanks for the fun. Looking forward to more.

To the rest of you, have fun. Cya later, friends.

P.S.

You really have to change Flash's properties. Flash should break stealth, but not Shadow Walk. Only attacking or casting Shadow Walk the second time should cancel Shadow Walk.

You need to actually repair Shadow Walk. It's so disappointing to see the half-assed "fix" for it by making Revive not break stealth after death. If my boss at work saw me do something similar, I'd get written up for shoddy workmanship.

While you're at it, you may as well give her her dodge back, since dodge is meant for melee assassins like Akali, Katarina, and Evelynn (who, unlike the first two, has zero range).

Teleport should not break Shadow Walk. It was part of a strategy you listed in your own words, which, to this day, you have yet to change.

What is sad is these are all changes you've implemented following some "expert on Evelynn" advice, and they all hurt like hell. It has nothing to do with how bad she was before you completely wrecked her, but more about how unplayable you are making her.

Listen to the people who play her regularly. Those will give you reasonable, sound, and just criticism on Evelynn. Do that, and she might actually balance out.

dankipz

Recruiter

08-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaWalid View Post
I wonder if this Heimerdinger nerf will make his pushing significally weaker
I do hope so
pushing no, turtling yes.

starmonkey

08-10-2010

Two failures of Riot this patch:

1) "Paying" for additional rune pages. Whee. How about you charge us 50IP every time we change our masteries setup while you're at it? Abyssmal.

2) Changing the smart cast keys around. Why? Eeeeediots. But easily fixed. Very annoying when I played my first game post-patch.

Other than that, the nunu "buff" just means i can farm more, but it's less handy endgame for big consumes. So it's not really a buff. I still like it though.

jgoodwin

08-10-2010

"Summoners who are level 20 and above can now participate in full Arranged Team Ranked Games.
Summoners must be still Level 30 to participate in Solo Ranked Games."

Hey, I just tired to get into a ranked game with three other level 30's and a level 26 I'm level 24 neither of the level 30-'s could get into the game... even though we were all pre-made.

How do you get into the queue?