Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.98

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tom59593

08-10-2010

So I was just invited to a 5v5 premade ranked game by my brother (level 30) and it said I do not meet the minimum requirements to participate in a ranked game.

Quote:
PVP.net v1.16.12

Summoners who are level 20 and above can now participate in full Arranged Team Ranked Games.
Summoners must be still Level 30 to participate in Solo Ranked Games.

I am level 22 and I have 14 champions available to play with. What requirement am I missing?

Pepsi Plunge

08-10-2010

Blitz can now use grab more often? lul at u. asnt there enough people complaining about the range of grab and how it cud pull u through walls? and if grab hits u its like..100% sure death

Crayon Puppet

08-10-2010

Sweet sniping with ezreal's ult is now viable against non idiots and I dont have to click 4miles a head of a hero so they don't hear my ult. Honestly thought this was working as intended though

Flaming Tampon

08-10-2010

6300 IP for a single rune page? **** off riot.

Nexxas

08-10-2010

Finally thank you thank you thank you thank you riot this is the best patch in months!

Xemeron

08-10-2010

Quote:
dougff9:
another 6k hero
very good riot
very good

Quote:
Parkburner:
6300 IP for a single rune page? **** off riot.

Yeah Riot, how dare you to wanna have money for your work, you have to give us everything for free!
Its not that you have to keep Servers running, what needs a lot of money or have to pay for employers or so, so give us all and give it free, we play your free game, we deserve presents and free stuff!!!!111111oneeleven11!!!!!
*ironie off

seriously, do you think riot is a welfare-company? Do you know how much two Servers need on money to keep on running? Do you know, how much RIOT have to pay their developers, designers etc. etc.?
****, i hate guys who want everything and cry when they are ask to give something back -.-

Scrub A Dub Dub

08-10-2010

Quote:
tom59593:
So I was just invited to a 5v5 premade ranked game by my brother (level 30) and it said I do not meet the minimum requirements to participate in a ranked game.

I am level 22 and I have 14 champions available to play with. What requirement am I missing?

Because, even when you are duo queuing it is still considered a solo ranked q - which you do not meet, because you are not level 30 yet. Hope this helps.

xavice

08-10-2010

Quote:
Arileth:
Malzahar still needs some work on his passive. Random uncontrollable pet doesn't synergize well with his abilities. Nice range buffs though!

Malzahars pet is controllable.....

MarsCollective

08-10-2010

Quote:
xavice:
Malzahars pet is controllable.....

No it isnt.

@Thread:

Wow, Galio is 6.3k, ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIOT? Keep it up, KEEP ABUSING 6.3K CHAMPS its not all about marketing at all *severely sarcastic*.

Galio is now probably the most overpriced 6.3k champ, even beyond Corki. Good job Riot, I hope you make a million dollars off of Galio so you dont have to keep overpricing new champs anymore, specially one that couldve been PERFECTLY priced at 3k.

Mr Geppetto

08-10-2010

+1

****, rune pages are expensive.