League keeps crashing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackbîrd

04-14-2012

I've made sure all my drivers are up to date, I've let my computer rest, I've done just about everything I could think of, but LoL keeps crashing whenever I am at the summoning screen just before the start of a game. Any help is appreciated.

BrokenMonitor

04-14-2012

If you notice in the top left corner of the client that you are getting disconnect messages often, you will disconnect often during champ select as well even though the client does not tell you (until you try to do something like lock in a champion). I recently often become affected by this because I disconnect sometime near the end of the count down. Relog and hit reconnect and you'll join the game, if you're quick enough you can usually still catch the others still in the loading screen.

987 Hoanui

04-15-2012

the clint bug yeah man i suppose that too!!! because 2 of my account dont work and I donate for them pff idk what happen but we need fix the problems on this game plz i don't waste my money for nothing!!!!!

Blackbîrd

04-17-2012

It disconnects IN the loading screen. Not champion select, but in the loading screen afterwards.

I need to know how to fix this, as I can't connect for upwards of an hour after this happens and then I get leaver penalties which then lead to me getting banned.

If anyone can help out, I'd much appreciate it as I do have fun playing League, it just really sucks when everything goes haywire like this.

draconian dayna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

same thing with me in the loading screen and during the game it keeps crashing over and over, i can never enjoy or finish a game without having to reconnect over 8 times

RagingDonger

06-25-2012

Happening here too, loadscreen mainly. Why tho?

Sytak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2012

Yeah, I'm also getting the same problem. I drop out at the loading screen and when I try to rejoin it just crashes every time. Doesn't ever let me past the loading screen since the update.

grumpymonkey977

09-03-2014

this is happening to me too