Where can I buy RP cards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonTheBon

04-14-2012

I want to buy my girlfriend an RP card since she is way more into League of Legends than I am, but I can't actually find a card anywhere.

I checked Walmart and Circuit City, but with no luck. Do I have to make an hour long drive to Best Buy for it?

Brendan101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

I've seen them at Target, but cant u just log on her acct and buy RP to surprise her? you get bonus RP for online

eX Ahmbien

04-14-2012

Walmart or Circuit city should have it unless they're out of stock which I doubt. And your girlfriend is into LoL more than you are? o_o

Aean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonTheBon View Post
I want to buy my girlfriend an RP card since she is way more into League of Legends than I am, but I can't actually find a card anywhere.

I checked Walmart and Circuit City, but with no luck. Do I have to make an hour long drive to Best Buy for it?
Honestly, I've never seen one at the best buy where I live. I recommend you check online, but the only place that reliably carries them is gamestop.

JonTheBon

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendan101 View Post
I've seen them at Target, but cant u just log on her acct and buy RP to surprise her? you get bonus RP for online
Don't know her account password. I do, however, knows she loves and really wants the legendary Nunu skin, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordAhmbien View Post
Walmart or Circuit city should have it unless they're out of stock which I doubt. And your girlfriend is into LoL more than you are? o_o
...We're both struggling-financially college students and found each other in the LoL club. She plays a nasty Nunu.

JonTheBon

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aean View Post
Honestly, I've never seen one at the best buy where I live. I recommend you check online, but the only place that reliably carries them is gamestop.
Hnnng, I might have to go against my morals and shop at Gamestop. Still an hour-long trip though.

TheBronzeLegend

04-14-2012

7-11

JonTheBon

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats A Hacker View Post
7-11
No way. Seriously?

Brendan101

04-14-2012

Quote:
Don't know her account password. I do, however, knows she loves and really wants the legendary Nunu skin, but...

...We're both struggling-financially college students and found each other in the LoL club. She plays a nasty Nunu.
LoL club...that sounds like fun wish my college had that :/

but none-the-less asking for it could help, idr if ive seen it in a 7-11 or CVS. also Circuit City doesnt exist anymore where i am it went out of business :/

Mansa TChalla

04-14-2012

Quote:
No way. Seriously?

Yes way, I always get them from 7-11. That's the only place that I know in my area that carries them and theres a walmart close to where I live which doesn't carry them.

Here's a quick tip though, If you are getting them by 10$ cards make sure you have the cashier break your 20 or larger in orders of 10 a piece. If they try to take a flat 20 and put 10 on one card and the "remaining' 10 on the other, the second one won't go through. I had some troubles getting money on a card because she tried to do two 10 dollar cards with one 20, instead of two 10 dollar cards with two 10's.