Vlads Pool & Veigar Stun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChestDumper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

no he dosnt get hit by aoe when he is pooled thats the point i know its an aoe move and other aoe moves dont hit him.

Other heros with skills that make you untargetable like Master Yi with alpha strike and Fiora's ult keep them from getting stunned

KoolGus

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmillz89 View Post
Doesn't vlad get hit with AOE while in pool?
None at all. He is "untargetable" in his pool. Which is why I don't understand why he gets stunned by veigar.

Invictrix

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolGus View Post
None at all. He is "untargetable" in his pool. Which is why I don't understand why he gets stunned by veigar.
I asked my friend and he says when he plays vladimir that he pools through the stun without any problem.

axesandspears

04-15-2012

Depends on the aoe, if the aoe requires a target then it is not supposed to affect Vlad, but if it does not require a target unit it should still affect Vlad.

If a non-target aoe is not affecting Vlad, there is a problem.

TealNinje

04-15-2012

As far as I am aware, as long as you have already cast the ability before Vladimir pools, then Vladimir remains fully susceptible to it. In the case of Veigar, you aren't going to pool until after you've seen the stun, but that's actually the rub; if you wait until it is cast, Veigar will still stun you.

Gronyx

06-22-2012

Binds and tether's are the only thing that I know of that stays on you as far as i know even abilities that have been cast that have not yet reached vlad can be pooled like sion's criptic gaze. A already cast dark binding/fiddles drain/nocturnes fear binding all stay on him while he pools. aoe and other abilities don't affect him in pool except for veigar's event horison. That thing does not even make sense, it cannot be treated as a aoe because it stuns vlad in pool but it cannot be counted as a terrain blocker because you cant dash through it and allies can just walk through it.

Carci

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChestDumper View Post
no he dosnt get hit by aoe when he is pooled thats the point i know its an aoe move and other aoe moves dont hit him.

Other heros with skills that make you untargetable like Master Yi with alpha strike and Fiora's ult keep them from getting stunned
Wrong. I have stunned many a fiora with 'mumu's ult while in the middle of her blade dance.

TheycallmeDeath

06-22-2012

I've played a lot of games as vlad and from personal experience it does stun you. Also have had problems with Nocturne's aoe fear also hitting you.