How does Brand do vs Ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pnasty

04-14-2012

Also what do you choose vs Ahri

XLBiceps

04-14-2012

Rise

ihatebikeshorts

04-14-2012

I play Ahri a lot, but I haven't gone against very many Brands and the ones I have gone against I've done well. That said, Brand has pretty powerful pushing potential and that can keep a mid Ahri from roaming a lot, which means fewer ganks -or- the same about of ganks and she loses lane so it can be inferred that Brand can at least keep an Ahri in-lane. As far as the matchup itself goes: I'd imagine Ahri would dance circles around Brand. Slowish skill shots against someone who can ult through them and do damage doesn't look too good. However, if you're a good Brand you'll get good at predicting an Ahri's movement.

As said above, anyone with major pushing power and longer ranged champions. I'd imagine a skilled Anivia would do well against an Ahri(longish ranged and wall to prevent mid-ranged abilities from going through). Anyone who can outsustain her can also be a problem, i.e. Vlad once he gets his hextech.

MaDV0524

04-14-2012

leave my ahri alone

Asylum Lux

04-14-2012

Don't overextend against Ahri. You'll pay.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

I'd say Brand generally does a little bit better before 6, but really the first 5 levels are all about who's better with the skillshots.

After that, once she hits 6 Brand can't do much without putting himself in too much danger, so he pretty much has to just keep shoving her to tower.

jzstyles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

Brand vs ahri is terrible for brand after 6 it becomes so hard to land your stun because she can ult away

Pnasty

04-14-2012

Thanks, good info bikeshorts

Pnasty

04-14-2012

/bump

Karthus Onasi

04-14-2012

ryze/talon imo do well against her, but if your going talon be super aggreisve