Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

DominateDominion #1 Tournament Registration Now Open!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leein

04-14-2012

Dwahh... I want to compete, but I can't play on Saturdays regularly. Good luck ya'll.

KanyeMane

04-15-2012

I'm looking for a team for this, was roughly like 1850-1900 ELO pre jabe nerf. hit me up in game

Kiddalee

04-15-2012

I can't be there most Saturdays, so will there be recordings? Will there be good commentators?

dazzel

04-15-2012

I need a team, was around 18-1900's b4 jabebot's demise. I play urgot/malz/ryze/yorick/ziggs/vayne bot, panth/wukong/blitz/ryze/gp/j4/ali/rammus/shaco/warwick top. Hit me up in game.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

04-15-2012

Quote:
Kiddalee:
I can't be there most Saturdays, so will there be recordings? Will there be good commentators?

Yes there will be recordings. Sorry you can't make Saturdays. I had a vote among the community a while ago and this was the day that worked out best for most people. And the main commentator would be Gandair. He did the very first tournament with Trevorcop and I think they did well. You can check some of his stuff out here. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL993A38538E7CFAB0&feature=plcp

Wawix

04-15-2012

Quote:
TheFeedski:
Prizes are provided by Riot...

/ff
They still owe me 2 payments from the NESL ones, from like 2 months ago.

Still, I find this as a good opportunity for the mode to grow. Gj fixing the seeding stuff that was really unfair at the NESL tourns:

> place 1st
> always get 1st pick, thus advantage.
> hurr durr
> ????
> 1st place again.

I will find a team to join, good stuff.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

04-15-2012

Quote:
Wawix:
/ff
They still owe me 2 payments from the NESL ones, from like 2 months ago.

Still, I find this as a good opportunity for the mode to grow. Gj fixing the seeding stuff that was really unfair at the NESL tourns:

> place 1st
> always get 1st pick, thus advantage.
> hurr durr
> ????
> 1st place again.

I will find a team to join, good stuff.

I heard they are a little slow with that, but who knows, maybe it's actually NESL that is getting them the information late. We will find out. :P

Sauron

04-15-2012

Its both. NESL sometimes files the results right away and sometimes they wait for weeks.

Riot, on the other hand, takes months to process them regardless, and they almost always get the champion bundles incorrect.

DaRatmastah

04-15-2012

lol who came in and downvoted every post in the thread?

Benthon1

04-15-2012

I was 2200 when JabeBot closed down. Add me in-game. Looking for a team.

Thanks for doing this Feedski, it was fun playing with you in all those games.