Ask Rome The Rogue Mecha

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TomWellingPro

04-14-2012

Greetings Summoners,

Yess a new champion has arrived in the lore, My name is Rome the Rogue Mecha, I am an assassin born of Noxian blood. As you can see I am half mecha/half human,The chemical disaster caused by singed during the Ionian invasion left me in this state.I was saved by an ionian woman

I spent my childhood training my combat skills along with my father who was a recognized blacksmith in Noxus,My mother was Demacian who for safety reasons secretly married my father long before the war.My father forged many famous blades that served Noxus, he taught me and young noxian warriors his knowledge of combat.

My service to General Darkwill and Noxus was endless, I spent years forming and training assassins until the day I was promoted to the high command. I became an important figure to Noxus.A few months after my promotion important figures of noxus were assassinated and some gone missing and I've joined the league of legends to find out the hidden truth.

Ask Talon

04-14-2012

No. Go away.

Nůctýrne

TomWellingPro

04-14-2012

Duel me talon lets have this one versus one and see whos the more talented assassin

Fiery Snake1

04-14-2012

You suck. Your name is terrible. Your tittle is terrible. Everything about you is terrible.

Ask Talon

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery Snake1 View Post
You suck. Your name is terrible. Your tittle is terrible. Everything about you is terrible.
And that is pretty freaking terrible coming from someone as terrible as fiery here...

Rocket Fuel

04-14-2012

fiery before telling someone they're terrible why dont you look at your ranked stats...lmao like you didnt even win 1 ranked game you noob

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzyMary View Post
fiery before telling someone they're terrible why dont you look at your ranked stats...lmao like you didnt even win 1 ranked game you noob
I haven't won 1 ranked game this season.... Then again I haven't played a ranked game this season...

But does that make me terrible and a noob? D:

Fiery Snake1

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzyMary View Post
We ain't talking about ranked stats. Nooblord.

TomWellingPro

04-14-2012

Well i was expecting some friendly and enjoyable moment's with champions from the lore but i guess not...oh well i shall disappear then

12345 ... 7