Stuck in ELO HELL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phryke

04-14-2012

Hi, i really need some help with getting through elo hell. The highest i got to was 1360. My last current games consisted of a lot of feeders, about 10 minutes into the game the enemy team already had 8 kills...

How do i get around this?

Is it like this in the higher elo brackets?

llDeathCowll

04-14-2012

Their are 3 ways around it...dou queueing lowers your odds of getting trolololl'd. Playing more games will eventually equalize the trollolol so that it will be equal your team and theirs.....and finally you can play a carry position mid or bot and drag your ass there on your own. Option 3 requires a higher skill level than your elo will report.

Phryke

04-14-2012

Are there any main carrys for option 3?

Amaltron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phryke View Post
Are there any main carrys for option 3?
Anyone you're good with can carry you out of 1300 elo.

BlackAeon

04-14-2012

Personally I think "Elo Hell" is a state of mind. Your basically going into a game doubting yourself. That can impact your gameplay immensely. Basically what I recommend is:

1. Think Positive, if you go into a game doubting yourself, your gameplay won't be as great.

2. Pair yourself up with a suitable partner that you think can help you.

3. Try to stay in the mindset of the character you are playing. Do you main multiple champs? If so then you might mix up their playstyles etc.

Hope this helped.

- Blackaeon

Artemis Enterori

04-15-2012

I get the same problem as you, my Elo is currently 850!!!!!! That's bad. My problem is : I can't carry well. I'm a very good support, but you can't carry with a support. Result, no matter how good I am, I will get 1 win on two games, so im not moving. (and elo is reducing )

When I play a carry, i'm not bad, I get good CS, some kills, I push when needed, but I can't win on my own and players do not play in team at this Elo. So i'm gonna wait for next season.

Nothing But Aces

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis Enterori View Post
I get the same problem as you, my Elo is currently 850!!!!!! That's bad. My problem is : I can't carry well. I'm a very good support, but you can't carry with a support. Result, no matter how good I am, I will get 1 win on two games, so im not moving. (and elo is reducing )

When I play a carry, i'm not bad, I get good CS, some kills, I push when needed, but I can't win on my own and players do not play in team at this Elo. So i'm gonna wait for next season.
just a thought learn a role u deem as a carry role aka jungle mid top

alaskaneagle

04-15-2012

if you are 1300 elo you are not in elo hell. The trolls that make elo hell a real place tend to be lower elo since they lose games on purpose. 1200 is the starting point for anyone so it's the line where you can hit the slope into and out of elo hell.

I've also heard several times that 900 is the point where elo hell sticks you.

If you are worried about going into elo hell queing up with friends is a good way to stay out. Even if it's just one friend your chances of a troll on your team drop drastically

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

bad players are at every level
elo hell is getting them on your team more often then not

Onerblack

04-16-2012

Play champions that can carry the game by yourself... What does it mean? Don't play suport champions, for exemple.