Match Making... Solo - Getting put with pre-made

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merdle

04-25-2012

This thread sounds like the OP won't take any other options. Looking at ADGarner's points, this overall seems like a bad idea. Sorry solo guys.

VaporizeX

04-25-2012

OP just dodged another que where he was placed with 4 person pre-made, and forced again to pick support or lose the game, and then get reported by 4 players plus whoever else they can convince it's my fault that they are losing.

Normal Solo Que Draft = Broken system

I am going to start posting the chat logs in the draft window before the game starts, same pattern over and over again. I don't understand how anyone could oppose having an option to not get put with pre-made groups, more options = better product. If you don't want to use the option that's your option. :-)

Fovere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Couldn't agree more with OP. I avoid normal draft pick like the plague for this reason. Literally 90% of the time I am thrown in with a 3-4 man premade and given last pick. And no matter how well you play, or how poorly they play, the blame falls on you because you are the odd man out.

Even without that typical situation, solo queue games with premades tend to go either extremely well or extremely poorly depending on which premade is putting more effort into playing well

VaporizeX

06-23-2012

Well the new changes help a bit, but I still want this option, match making still putting me with people with premade groups and its just not fun to play with these groups even if you win.

VaporizeX

07-18-2012

Time for this thread to live again... Two games in a row with pre made 4, One game I go 10 3 10 with karhtus and they are yelling at me. Second game I just gave up after the jungler mundo took blue 3x in row as AP mid Ahri blue is key to wining lane. Also was camped by enemy jungler and ganked 6 times in 2 mins they killed me 3 times no response from jungler.

I just dodge a que which was going to put me with another pre-made group. PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION to not be grouped with groups. Read my early feature request riot, respond give me some hope.

Thanks.

VaporizeX

07-18-2012

New que chat Log included of typical convo...

UsernameSayWha joined the room.
jamican banana: Top
UsernameSayWha: mid
Jarood: junglew
Pax9z joined the room.
jamican banana: Top Top Top Top Top Top Top Top Top
UsernameSayWha: mid or feed
Pax9z: adc
jamican banana: Top or feed
Jarood: *jungle alistar
UsernameSayWha: im top newb
UsernameSayWha: go kill yo self
jamican banana: Top
UsernameSayWha: im top
UsernameSayWha: go kill kill yo self

Are they premade?

yes or no?

I just checked, premade...

Dodge yes or no?

After my pick:

Jarood: Afk noob cake
Jarood: REPORT
Jarood: AFK

Dodged...

If you play a game like this you will get reported at least 4x from this team of people. After seeing this about 1500 times the pattern is pretty clear to me.

VaporizeX

07-26-2012

More pre-mades, more getting reported by groups. Give me the option please, I just had a game where I had 600 more wins more then most of the people on the team, the game was lost before it started. We had a Nasus dying every minute to Garen top lane.

System is broken when I cant avoid situations where I know I am going to get reported, and I already dodged 6x times today.

MostlySilent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2012

I don't know about anyone else.

But I would GLADLY accept longer queue times (Including ones of 5-10 minutes) for improved game quality.

There's nothing fun about being in an awful game for 20-30 minutes, however being in a good game is tons of fun.

Short queues is nice, so you can just hop right in, but I'd sacrifice them to up the quality of the games I get put in.

VaporizeX

07-30-2012

My account just received a one week ban. Check out my other thread and review my new card, the points I have made in this thread relate to fixing this issue with the Feature request mentioned at the start of this thread.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2417327

VaporizeX

01-05-2013

dam look how old this thread is.... When riot [please]