Match Making... Solo - Getting put with pre-made

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VaporizeX

04-15-2012

double post removed....

ADGarner

04-16-2012

I woulnd't be too concerned about getting reported by a premade. It's not like you know how many times you've been pardoned Vexara2. This is a frequent discussion in the Tribunal forums. If you suspect that you're playing with a premade and you think that they might report you here's some advice.

1. Don't rage or say any thing negative in chat at all. In fact the less you chat the more likely you will be pardoned.
2. If you suspect it's a premade picking on you DO mention this in chat preferably with caps. The people who see your case file will pick this out in the chat logs and you will likely get your pardon just because of bullying.
3. If you are being bullied by a mean premade report them! We got to clean these guys up.

I premade a lot actually and my friends and I nearly always ask the guy in question what is favorite champ is. Much easier for us to adjust around him/her.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

I fully 100% support this!!!! I'm sick of the pre-queues... They always have a decent player paired with crappy players that throw the game...

VaporizeX

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADGarner View Post
I woulnd't be too concerned about getting reported by a premade. It's not like you know how many times you've been pardoned Vexara2. This is a frequent discussion in the Tribunal forums. If you suspect that you're playing with a premade and you think that they might report you here's some advice.

1. Don't rage or say any thing negative in chat at all. In fact the less you chat the more likely you will be pardoned.
2. If you suspect it's a premade picking on you DO mention this in chat preferably with caps. The people who see your case file will pick this out in the chat logs and you will likely get your pardon just because of bullying.
3. If you are being bullied by a mean premade report them! We got to clean these guys up.

I premade a lot actually and my friends and I nearly always ask the guy in question what is favorite champ is. Much easier for us to adjust around him/her.

Your points:

1. Don't matter if you rage or not, if you get reported by 4 people 3x in a row you will be end up in the trib, and in the trib they have 80%+ rate. The automatic system will suspend your account before it is reviewed by a human. I agree raging is not going to help but that's not the point of getting this option installed into the product.

2. Again I would prefer to avoid the issue wait in que longer, you are a rare group most dont do this. If you are reported by 3-4 people countless times and you are reporting them, the system will not kick them first, it will kick you first since you got more reports.

Also the point is it isn't fun to be the odd person out, you are always a step behind, or are used for bait while they "the pre-made" are trying to time plays.

3. Already spoken to in other points.

ADGarner

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexara2 View Post
Your points:

1. Don't matter if you rage or not, if you get reported by 4 people 3x in a row you will be end up in the trib, and in the trib they have 80%+ rate. The automatic system will suspend your account before it is reviewed by a human. I agree raging is not going to help but that's not the point of getting this option installed into the product.

2. Again I would prefer to avoid the issue wait in que longer, you are a rare group most dont do this. If you are reported by 3-4 people countless times and you are reporting them, the system will not kick them first, it will kick you first since you got more reports.

Also the point is it isn't fun to be the odd person out, you are always a step behind, or are used for bait while they "the pre-made" are trying to time plays.

3. Already spoken to in other points.
Pendragon has stated that the Tribunal is too lenient in his opinion. Now that the worst offenders have been banned the pardon rate is closer to 40%. Some people do get automatic suspensions from the Tribunal but remember it's incremental. It's first 1 day, then 3, then a week, then two, then reviewed by Riot for a permaban. At any time a player can submit a ticket to customer service and have it reviewed personally.

So if there are nasty premades out there don't stress. A LOT of people are pardoned now days. There's this kind of tin-foil-hat belief that if some one types in to chat "reported" that their days are numbered. It's simply not true so long as you avoid the big three.

Verbal Abuse
Negative Attitude
Intentionally Feeding

At the very most you're looking at a 1 day ban and then an appeal. You shouldn't have to suffer a one day ban because of jerks but the system has it's limits and in order to take it's fruits we have to take it's spines too. This is after all why they have an appeals system in place.

Remember most of these groups you will not be paired with again. Just like with any trolls they've already ruined your experience before they will see justice. Make sure to report them so that they can't hurt others. Riot is very forgiving though and it can take a long time for these spiteful groups to reach a permaban.

Vikaryous

04-17-2012

My group always makes a point to let the odd man out play what he wants, and we fill in around them. It works much better that way

Just throwing it out there

VaporizeX

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADGarner View Post
Pendragon has stated that the Tribunal is too lenient in his opinion. Now that the worst offenders have been banned the pardon rate is closer to 40%. Some people do get automatic suspensions from the Tribunal but remember it's incremental. It's first 1 day, then 3, then a week, then two, then reviewed by Riot for a permaban. At any time a player can submit a ticket to customer service and have it reviewed personally.

So if there are nasty premades out there don't stress. A LOT of people are pardoned now days. There's this kind of tin-foil-hat belief that if some one types in to chat "reported" that their days are numbered. It's simply not true so long as you avoid the big three.

Verbal Abuse
Negative Attitude
Intentionally Feeding

At the very most you're looking at a 1 day ban and then an appeal. You shouldn't have to suffer a one day ban because of jerks but the system has it's limits and in order to take it's fruits we have to take it's spines too. This is after all why they have an appeals system in place.

Remember most of these groups you will not be paired with again. Just like with any trolls they've already ruined your experience before they will see justice. Make sure to report them so that they can't hurt others. Riot is very forgiving though and it can take a long time for these spiteful groups to reach a permaban.
Not true I have blacklisted, reported 100's of players and get stuck with the same trollers many times in a week. It actually amazes me that it could happen or that I would remember but usually its a clan name that is easy to find on your ignore list.

Penetgon might have said this but from my experience it doesn't work, having the simple option of getting out of being dumped on to a pre-made team would solve my issue and make the game more fun for many of that have no desire to play with a group of people that have voip communication system and then are put against another group of pre-mades with a voip system.

I don't want to make this about the trib. The point of the thread is that its not FUN to play in this setup, and having the option would make it very easy to get what I want, a fair fun game. Added to this we would avoid the drama of a group of people that might even fighting amongst themselves about what to do and when to do it.

Let me make it really clear at this point I do a search during team select, if I see that I am being put with 3 or more people I dodge the que and wait 5 and then 15 minutes to re-que this is how much I hate the current systems lack of options. Or I switch to another account.

I would rather have it be that I have an option to get out of que'ing with pre-mades and wait 3 or 7 minutes for team of singles and doubles.

Simple click boxes in the menu section of what type of game you are looking for, should take about a day to code and a few months to test and tune it. Simple filter for the match making system.

I think in practice it would reduce the amount of people reported to the tribunal and reduce the amount of people banned, not the main goal, the main goal is to increase the fun for singles.

Scoutacus

04-17-2012

I agree...
But only to an extent. I typically play with a friend of mine so im always 2 qeued basically, but when I'm not I end up with 3's and am always blamed (even when having the most kills/least deaths and the infamous minion fed scenario) when total kills drops below total deaths.
It doesnt happen often im just a wee bit tired of it.
If they cannot fix it i totally understand but if they can...
(hopeful face)

FatMii

04-17-2012

I completely agree with your idea but I have one issue with it.

If someone can kick themselves out of queue if it is a 3 or 4 man pre mades then 3 or 4 man premades are going to have lots of difficulty getting into a match. I think it is better if Riot would make it so you can only duo queue or 5 man pre made.

Another thing I found is that if you are stuck with a 4 man pre made, they are generally not as good as you are. They tend to feed more often than the solo queue. Another problem I have is getting blamed for ganking when you are the jungler and it is incredibly hurtful when you think you might get reported by 4 people. (happened to me today... How are you suppose to gank bot lane when there are wards... and you are mundo...)

VaporizeX

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMii View Post
I completely agree with your idea but I have one issue with it.

If someone can kick themselves out of queue if it is a 3 or 4 man pre mades then 3 or 4 man premades are going to have lots of difficulty getting into a match. I think it is better if Riot would make it so you can only duo queue or 5 man pre made.

Another thing I found is that if you are stuck with a 4 man pre made, they are generally not as good as you are. They tend to feed more often than the solo queue. Another problem I have is getting blamed for ganking when you are the jungler and it is incredibly hurtful when you think you might get reported by 4 people. (happened to me today... How are you suppose to gank bot lane when there are wards... and you are mundo...)
I thought about this a bit. In normal draft I get about 5-15 dodges per day, people not getting the role the want or being forced to play something they aren't good at or don't feel like playing at that moment, whatever the reason you never know. It can take 10-15 minutes to get a normal draft game going on the bad days. If you empower the users to have more options it could speed things up even for the pre-made group, because the people that join this game will be willing participants in the game.

To ban, draft and be last to pick and then have that person dodge, and then have that 5 times in row can take up a lot of time.

123456 ... 7