Tank suggestions for TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frisch

04-23-2012

My friend irl who plays TT with me does very good with Galio. I think Galio is pretty awesome on TT.

Konouiji

04-23-2012

I recommend Nautilus. He has a low mobility start but his ganks are ridiculous starting at level six or so. Not to mention he can fit an AP role and is a threat in any team fight.

hughhoofer

04-23-2012

well u are playing blind pick 3v3 so first thing first there is no 1 super tank the closest is rammus.
the are two dif ways of thinking on tanks in 3v3 some ppl think oh we have a hard tank that does no or little dmg we lose but this isnt true seeing as how most of the time these tanks have higher cc and are able to take more hits the other school of thought is if ur gonna tank do tanky dps so u can still put out dmg in the end it comes down to ur team as a whole witch will be better rammus with the right build can ignore en entire team and tank a turret at the same time this can and will help make up for ur lack of dmg seeing as how u can push without creeps and tank towers to no end where someone like wukong an amzaing dps that doesnt need much tank gear to become almost unkillable can burst there team to deatha nd take nice chunks out of turrets personal one of the best tank/dps i have seen on tt is nasus even if u have a bad start if u can hold out and farm your q up witch is easy in tt due to bad platfrom placement u will come out 3 hitting turrets if ud like i mostly play tt as i am trying to rework some of my builds and masterys u can add me and id be happy to work with u and ur friends setting up team comps oh and on a final note my fav tt tank is leona she doesnt have high dmg but she can lock u down till ur dead but she is high skill capp and requires a lane partner who can put out a good amount of dmg and will work with u

Isdal

04-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhoofer View Post
well u are playing blind pick 3v3 so first thing first there is no 1 super tank the closest is rammus.
the are two dif ways of thinking on tanks in 3v3 some ppl think oh we have a hard tank that does no or little dmg we lose but this isnt true seeing as how most of the time these tanks have higher cc and are able to take more hits the other school of thought is if ur gonna tank do tanky dps so u can still put out dmg in the end it comes down to ur team as a whole witch will be better rammus with the right build can ignore en entire team and tank a turret at the same time this can and will help make up for ur lack of dmg seeing as how u can push without creeps and tank towers to no end where someone like wukong an amzaing dps that doesnt need much tank gear to become almost unkillable can burst there team to deatha nd take nice chunks out of turrets personal one of the best tank/dps i have seen on tt is nasus even if u have a bad start if u can hold out and farm your q up witch is easy in tt due to bad platfrom placement u will come out 3 hitting turrets if ud like i mostly play tt as i am trying to rework some of my builds and masterys u can add me and id be happy to work with u and ur friends setting up team comps oh and on a final note my fav tt tank is leona she doesnt have high dmg but she can lock u down till ur dead but she is high skill capp and requires a lane partner who can put out a good amount of dmg and will work with u
This made my eyes hurt....

Extallion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2012

Shyvana off tank works much better then a pure tank in 3s.
Also Mordekaiser is one of best options for 3s.

Sam

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isdal View Post
This made my eyes hurt....
Really did. . . Was so long haha!

I'd choose Dr.Mundo his sustain and regeneration is off the charts. Once you get warmogs you are soooo tanky!

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Alistar, Cho Gath, Amumu, Galio, Shen, Volibear, Singed, Blitzcrank, Rammus, Riven, Jarvan.

Most tanks are great in TT, however Leona falls short as her CC and Damage are the lowest of any tank.

Tanky dps all do great on TT, but if your laning with a ranged a true tank is optimal.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-25-2012

Rammus I NEVER play tank tried it woth rammus yesterday firstgame with him ever also first tank ever and I went 11/8/9 (My team fed the other team) Than my second game i didnt get feeders I wnet 7/3/9 I love rammus I saved my team so much. Why I like him I will just give examples from my game. OKay so Twitch was on my team and he ran into a 3v1 in bot lane and they were by the bush that you can jump intto and they had my twitch under 200 hp and I was coming as fast as I could (I was healing when he ran into the 3v1 but came straight down when I saw what was happening) I was at my turret when he started running and I started to roll I knocked all of them back twitch tauned there fiddle, than I used my ult (spicked come from the ground for 8 seconds dealing 105 dmg each second) and than I used my W it gives me 60 armour and I ended up killing Fid raelly fast and than I quickly after that I rolled again and took out Jarvan and there otehr ad champ dont remember who it was and ended up getting a triple kill. I love him cause like 15% of his armour goes into ad and I love thhat about him. He is very good and I am going to be him most of this week since I play Shaco alot since I bought him 5 days ago ^_^

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

04-25-2012

If you know how to play Morde he is probably the best tank let alone champ in the game ^_^ I also suckk with him though :/ GRRRR

Trial By Pain

04-25-2012

I think it really depends on your team mates, but I really enjoy Renekton.

Blitzcrank is super fun in this map too.