Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCoiled

04-15-2012

Well I jungle quite a bit on several different champs and after reading this forum I feel like I need to add just a few things.

A couple people are saying that shaco is weak/ignorable late game and this just isn't true. Possibly if those people are building him wrong then he may fall off late game but have a look at my history and you will see that shaco is absolutely viable at all phases of the game you just need the right build.

Other than that I generally agree with the rest of the posters about the top tier of junglers except I feel they are forgetting one that imo is def top tier quality and that would be xin zhao. His clear times are great and his ganking is just abusive I never see him listed on any sites as a greeat jungler but I've personally never had a bad game on xin while jungling.

All that being said I would call tier 1 something like
udyr
shaco
xin zhao
skarner
lee sin
nocturne
mundo

those are typically my favorite champs to jungle Good Luck I hope you find your champ.

killerbunny56

04-15-2012

Here is a good tier list
http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest

RedBalverine

04-15-2012

If you know how to jungle maokai, he's one of the best. Really powerful and easy ganks

Nymphia

04-16-2012

My favorite jungler would have to be Shyvana. She is easy to pick up, does not rely on mana, and op ganks when she gets a phage + ults. <3

Other junglers I highly recommend would consist of (my favorites anyways!):

Skarner
Lee Sin
Wukong
Udyr
Nocturne
Rammus
Jax
Pantheon
Cho'gath
Nautilus
Shaco
Olaf

^___^ tbh, you can jungle anyone. I've jungled Annie, Lux, and Soraka before. op mang, op.

fi y ur so h0t

Recruiter

04-16-2012

Shaco is number one

vertoxz

04-16-2012

Only saw Olaf mentioned once on here...lol.

Briony

04-16-2012

I like to Jungle as Amumu. He clears the jungle VERY fast with his Tears and has above-average Ganking ability with his Bandage Toss and Ultimate. He can also escape counter-jungling more easily with his Bandage Toss by hooking onto NPC's.

darkaura23

04-16-2012

Olaf. He clears the jungle fast and has great ganks, as long as you hit his q, he can rape with his short cooldown w and e.

abchiptop

04-16-2012

I bounce between Olaf and Amumu depending on team comp. both get rather low on hp in the jungle, without a full set of runes and at low levels, but a cautious player should have no problems. Amumu's ganks are great, and Olaf stays beefy all game. Build jungle Amu AP heavy to keep him a threat late game; a deathcap, hourglass and a Rylai's will do insane burst damage between a bandage toss, tantrum and his ult. Nobody expects a bursty tank that can drop both the AD and AP carry in 2 seconds.

iLikeSandiches

04-17-2012

Im kinda new to jungling but i recently started with WW and ive been doing great. I have skarner so i think ill move onto him next, or get Udyr, but i find in NON ranked matches its easy to get WW super OP, as many times people arent smart enough to buy wards, lulz free kills