Best Jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathCoiled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Well I jungle quite a bit on several different champs and after reading this forum I feel like I need to add just a few things.

A couple people are saying that shaco is weak/ignorable late game and this just isn't true. Possibly if those people are building him wrong then he may fall off late game but have a look at my history and you will see that shaco is absolutely viable at all phases of the game you just need the right build.

Other than that I generally agree with the rest of the posters about the top tier of junglers except I feel they are forgetting one that imo is def top tier quality and that would be xin zhao. His clear times are great and his ganking is just abusive I never see him listed on any sites as a greeat jungler but I've personally never had a bad game on xin while jungling.

All that being said I would call tier 1 something like
udyr
shaco
xin zhao
skarner
lee sin
nocturne
mundo

those are typically my favorite champs to jungle Good Luck I hope you find your champ.

killerbunny56

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

Here is a good tier list
http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest

RedBalverine

04-15-2012

If you know how to jungle maokai, he's one of the best. Really powerful and easy ganks

Nymphia

04-16-2012

My favorite jungler would have to be Shyvana. She is easy to pick up, does not rely on mana, and op ganks when she gets a phage + ults. <3

Other junglers I highly recommend would consist of (my favorites anyways!):

Skarner
Lee Sin
Wukong
Udyr
Nocturne
Rammus
Jax
Pantheon
Cho'gath
Nautilus
Shaco
Olaf

^___^ tbh, you can jungle anyone. I've jungled Annie, Lux, and Soraka before. op mang, op.

fi y ur so h0t

04-16-2012

Shaco is number one

vertoxz

04-16-2012

Only saw Olaf mentioned once on here...lol.

Briony

04-16-2012

I like to Jungle as Amumu. He clears the jungle VERY fast with his Tears and has above-average Ganking ability with his Bandage Toss and Ultimate. He can also escape counter-jungling more easily with his Bandage Toss by hooking onto NPC's.

darkaura23

04-16-2012

Olaf. He clears the jungle fast and has great ganks, as long as you hit his q, he can rape with his short cooldown w and e.

abchiptop

04-16-2012

I bounce between Olaf and Amumu depending on team comp. both get rather low on hp in the jungle, without a full set of runes and at low levels, but a cautious player should have no problems. Amumu's ganks are great, and Olaf stays beefy all game. Build jungle Amu AP heavy to keep him a threat late game; a deathcap, hourglass and a Rylai's will do insane burst damage between a bandage toss, tantrum and his ult. Nobody expects a bursty tank that can drop both the AD and AP carry in 2 seconds.

iLikeSandiches

04-17-2012

Im kinda new to jungling but i recently started with WW and ive been doing great. I have skarner so i think ill move onto him next, or get Udyr, but i find in NON ranked matches its easy to get WW super OP, as many times people arent smart enough to buy wards, lulz free kills