My guide 2 the Double Stack: this aint no dolla menu;your Garen game got STACKTIVATED

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrDragun

04-14-2012

This guide is for WINNING ONLY

Some people say Garen is outshined by other fat dudes who can damage more. Some people say his best skill steals gold from your carries. The world is full of haters. None is better than Garen at creating frustration aggro cept maybe my boy Teemo and that's where teh Double Stack comes in.

You're going to start the game by speaking in allchat. Keep in mind you gotta have the mentality of a Garen player. All his moves are loud, dramatic and annoying. He killsteals and usually has an un-deserved k/d/a leading to natural smack talk. You are going to use nonstop stack puns while building stacking items to take it to tha next level. Follow this script and build 2 victory.

At game start
{All}GAREN: I call dis build the Double Stack
{All}GAREN: I dedicate this game to my girl Wendy and her delicious Double Stack burger.

Now here's the plan. Get whatever starting items you need to lane up there. Boots, Doran's whatever. Get whatever gold items you can before 9 minutes; Heart and Avarice if the lane is easy. Everybody likes gold, Garen functions well without items, and lategame Randuins and Ghostblade are pretty good on him for the actives.

Now here comes the Double Stack. Your next 2 items are Leviathan then Sword of the Occult. You should be rugged enough to hold onto your stacks with a D-shield, Heart of Gold, and Leviathan. Completing these purchases mandates a little more time in allchat.

{All}GAREN: Double Stack has been STACKTIVATED
{All}GAREN: It's a STACK ATTACK

At this point your team will probably need about 2-3 minutes of consoling to talk them down from their WTF. The enemy team should be laughing at you, but with just a hint of nervousness knowing that the stakes are now high. You are about to create a world of pain for them.

Following these purchases, keep farming your lane but look for opportunities to gank mid or help the jungler invade. You need some early stacks to get the stats and puns flowing. You want to be working on tanky items to secure your stacks... usually Sunfire and finish Randuin's. Force of Nature is also great of course, as are Atma and GA. It's up to you.

Now here is where the stack aggro really goes over the top. For every game event which causes you to gain or lose stacks, you gotta drop puns and taunts in allchat. Here are some lines to get your juices flowing.

Before a teamfight or gank
{All}GAREN: Lets get this party stack-a-lackin

When you get a kill
{All}GAREN: Did you feed me in the past? Cuz I'm about to get Stacked to the Future

When you killsteal the carry
{All}GAREN: Sorry baby I'm a stack addict gettin my fix

You turn an unsuccessful gank into a kill for yourself
{All}GAREN: Never play your hand against a STACKED DECK

Teammate complains about you in allchat
{All}Teammate: Troll Garen wtf
{All}GAREN: You'll see baby, once you go stack you never go back

You reach 20 stacks on either item
{All}GAREN: Can anyone break a 20?

Are killed and lose stacks
{All}GAREN: Useless team, now it's Stack History Month

When you get a kill
{All}GAREN: Pimpin's easy when u tha Stack Daddy

When an ally dies in a fight where you get a kill or assist
{All}GAREN: A worthy stackrifice

That's it, whack em and stack em and break the Nexus. Remember your goal is to draw focus and let your DPS bros do dey bizness while you are a disruptive presence and help secure kills. Your build will be done super early so you will be horking red potions and buying oracles for your team and roaming with whoever needs a bodyguard on the map.

This works best when there is nothing but COMPLETE SILENCE in all chat. That's how you know it's working. Finish up a tanky build so you can hold onto your stacks. Buy an Oracles eyes for even more aggro. You are helping your team by (hopefully) making the enemy team make bad decisions. You are also a dedicated Oracle carrier and you bring a silence and Randuin's slow to every fight. You are also the dedicated tower diver.

And at least if you lose you will have good K/D/A. You're Garen after all.

Witster

04-14-2012

Amusing.

Sarkan of Arkham

04-14-2012

+1. brb Stacking Garen

Knoxsteady

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

I love this! It's so funny, now I'ma have to buy Garen and do this!

OptimusPrimate

04-14-2012

"At this point your team will probably need about 2-3 minutes of consoling to talk them down from their WTF"

+1 for this line

lvl 100 yordle

04-14-2012

i...love....you...

FAbooLOUS

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvl 100 yordle View Post
i...love....you...
^

Ergheis

04-14-2012

I need to be here to say I was witness to this stacked thread

Dracozero

04-14-2012

Get ganked and survive:

"Alive and stackin'"

Gwaargh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2012

StACK ATTACK!

12345 ... 6