Ashe skill leveling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpiK D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

what is the most efficient way to level up ashe skills , i personnaly go R-W-Q-E
altho th E's passive which grants 5 gold at lvl 5 per kill is really appealing so i am not sure wich of the skills i should max first.

Omni Kabo

04-13-2012

yes you max your E first. well it really depends but yea you max E first anyway.

zeroh0ur

04-13-2012

Max R > W > Q > E

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

R > W > Q > E

However: Sometimes I deem 2 points in my Q to be sufficient, and I get more points into E earlier for that extra bit of gold.

EpiK D

04-13-2012

allrite so it seems R-W-Q-E is the most optimal way, altho id like to have the point of view of some1 who has been maxing E first, is the 5 gold per kill really usefull ?

SilverHellion

04-13-2012

I actually get one point in Q and then try to max my E, depending on how passive the lane is looking. It depends on which will benefit you more for the time being really.

CryinOnionKnight

04-13-2012

I've seen chaox maxing e over q a lot recently on stream. Not sure which is better tbh, but as long as you max w first you'll be fine :P

ChiefOfPolice

04-13-2012

some people don't know how to play ashe, examples above, but after ult max ya Q, you want the slow bro

TheMitchell

04-13-2012

It R>W>E>Q

The extra slow isn't enough to be worth the skill point IMO.

EpiK D

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefOfPolice View Post
some people don't know how to play ashe, examples above, but after ult max ya Q, you want the slow bro
I think my ashe is fairly excellent , and i go R-W-Q-E . and i sincerly dont think the q should be priority since the SPAMMing ability form w is really handy and the 5 extra gold seem very appealing.