Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Appear Offline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drowze123

05-21-2013

/singed

IS19e65b21bfeca4

05-26-2013

guys there is a solution

try this:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3028872

NInjacatMew

05-28-2013

/sign .
Sometimes, I'm in a game. This is what is see:
sdfla;k
sa
dgf
d
dag
d

hsfhg
dfh
(True story, I don't like being bothered in my games!)

goobypants

05-29-2013

Quote:
RiotBahamut:
Oh you ... this wasn't actually said anywhere It's an item that needs prioritization against countless other awesome ideas. This doesn't mean that it's not going to be done, but rather that we have a lot to do. A lot of people want this feature for reasons similar to those that have been frequently stated in this thread. Amongst those people are myself and many other Rioters! I've poked a lot of people about it for sure (In retrospect, half of those people were probably Status Kwoh).

So to provide an update of sorts, this isn't forgotten. It's still a topic of discussion, especially now that spectator mode has been rolled out in full. The lack of updates around this is frustrating, I know, but we're always hard at work trying to ship awesome things. I think since I last posted about this, we got mastery pages on the server, spectator mode, lots of client refactors (which might be a little transparent), and more. There's definitely a lot of movement going on here!

So in short, thanks for your patience. While I'm confident that you will enjoy the things we've been working on, it's also frustrating to us when we're met with an abundance of opportunities to make League of Legends more awesome and can't do them as fast as we want

10/0 Attitudes and word flow am now for you; friends!

Prominence

05-30-2013

And why not making a button besides the green/yellow one (the button that tells the others if u are online or away) that after being pressed cannot be used for another 24 hours (lets admit it people, everyone liked the reroll button......powerful indeed.....only 2 charges....and still is good) and BAM!!! invisiblility for two hours

ItsSoWonderful

05-30-2013

/sign

UnknownMartian

Recruiter

06-01-2013

/sign I really want this. Riot Please.

greedy diver

06-10-2013

Dear Riot! I don't care about your resources, development process, other features, lists, priorities and the rest of the BS you use to avoid answering a simple question: Why do we have to use third party solutions to basic things your competition has since day one. You are not an indie company anymore. This request first popped up years ago in beta, try harder!

BoomyGhostGT

06-25-2014

/sign