Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD Scaling Gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrykRaishou

04-13-2012

I haven't really played Gragas much before, but there's two things I've heard:
1. He's only ever building AP now
2. He used to be a fun jungler/tank before his AD ratios got nerfed.

It's a little bit weird how Gragas has an AD steroid on his W and how his E scales with AD, when the AD side of him has fallen out of use entirely.

AP Gragas is fun, but I'd also like to play him as a tanky AD initator.

MyUnit

04-13-2012

I want jungle gragas back ;-;

Gath Immortal

04-13-2012

AD jungle gragas is still perfectly viable, you just have to know what you are doing, his body slam is monstrous with enough AD.

50RR0W

04-13-2012

Quote:
Gath Immortal:
AD jungle gragas is still perfectly viable, you just have to know what you are doing, his body slam is monstrous with enough AD.

Typically I play ALOT of AP champs. Any champ that has at least two moves that deal magic damage and scale off AP I attempt at least once just to see what they'll be like. As for Gragas AD, he's alot of fun. Though, I find it a bit more interesting going hybrid with him so that he still gets that bit of burst with his Q and can still do a lot of damage with his body slam combined with his W.

People just prefer to play him AP because of the range and damage on his Q. Perfect for farming at a safe distance as well as doing damage from far away.