League of Legends (retail) Box

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

midiout

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

I'm going to buy the League of Legends game, from a store (in the box). I'm just wondering EXACTLY what I will be getting for buying it.

My main concerns are with the champions I will be getting. Will it only be the champions from the Collectors Bundle, or the Champions bundle? Will I get the Annie skin, as well as the RP and runes? Or will it be ALL of the champions? (Which it should be since I’m buying a free game lol…)

Please explain in detail, I've very curious.

Thanks.

xdzy

08-09-2010

Bump... I'd like to know as well. I've been contemplating getting it to.

Truckasaurus

08-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris
The League of Legends Collector’s Pack (both the boxed retail and digital versions) will get you:
20 Playable Champions
4 Summoner Runes
$10 of Riot Points for use in the store

We wanted to give players 4 runes that would be fairly powerful, and fit different play-styles. To do so we chose:
Greater Mark of Malice (Improves your critical chance)
Greater Seal of Vitality (Increases your health per level )
Greater Glyph of Knowledge (Increases your mana per level)
Greater Quintessence of Revival (Decreases your Death Timer)

Similarly we wanted to choose 20 champions that would fit different play styles, and also a set of champions that players could quickly pickup and play. We chose:
3 Ranged DPS Champions
5 Melee DPS Champions
2 Support Champions
5 Tank Champions
5 Mage Champions

The actual champions that we are including in the collector pack are:
Alistar
Amumu
Annie
Cho'gath
Evelynn
FiddleSticks
Janna
Kayle
Malphite
Morgana
Nasus
Rammus
Ryze
Sivir
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Veigar
Warwick
Zilean

Also, depending on when and where you purchased the game, you will get one or two different exclusive skins.

If you’re interested in pre-ordering the Digital Collector’s Pack, the Alistar skin (which only comes with the Digital Collector’s Pack) is only available until October 27th. http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/preorder

- RiotChris

Squirrel Lord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2010

I believe you get the silver Kayle skin for getting the retail box. The Goth Annie only comes with the digital copy.

midiout

08-09-2010

Awesome, thanks. I wish the forum's search function was working so I didn’t make a repeat thread.