Live Events Bring out The Best of the Best

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lyncis

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluntlyDumb View Post
You make me laugh.
We are not calling it a sport.
We are calling it an E-Sport.
Aside from the blatantly obvious different spelling,
SPORTS =/= E-SPORTS.
Just thought I'd clear that up for everybody.
Oh wait, you're the only one confused. Hmm.
Don't try to lie. You're trying to make it pretty so you get a warm feeling inside whenever you think about playing your little "e-sport". Nah, ma. I did work out today, I played muh e-sportz. You can protest all you want. I dont want anything from you. Just letting you know that I know the truth of your decision to label it as such.

smileyssd

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyncis View Post
Don't try to lie. You're trying to make it pretty so you get a warm feeling inside whenever you think about playing your little "e-sport". Nah, ma. I did work out today, I played muh e-sportz. You can protest all you want. I dont want anything from you. Just letting you know that I know the truth of your decision to label it as such.
Electronic sports comprises the competitive play of video games. Other terms include competitive gaming, professional gaming, e-sport, and cybersport. The most common video game genres associated with electronic sports are real-time strategy (RTS), fighting, first-person shooter (FPS), massively-multiplayer online (MMOG), and racing. Games are played competitively at amateur, semi-professional and professional levels, and some games have organized competition in the form of leagues and tournaments. Events such as Major League Gaming (MLG), Global Starcraft II League (GSL), World Cyber Games (WCG), Dreamhack, and Intel Extreme Masters provide both real-time casting of streamed games, and cash prizes to the winners.

Johnbob4815

04-16-2012

I love how this has been up for so long and only has 7 pages of posts so far, likely because no one gives a **** about E-SPORTZ. Give us hecarim, then we will care.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
As eSport events continue to grow, live tournaments like IPL 4 will play an increasing role in defining the elites. Just as professional football players face more significant obstacles than those playing a pick-up game, so too do elite League of Legends teams deal with intense pressures that other players never face. Itís part of what makes live events so exciting and why IPL 4 drew over 1,000 live fans to watch the match in person.
Great post Gatsby - I hope to one day be a member of one of those elite teams. Only time will tell!

IS1f11317b19b1826a517ec

04-16-2012

Varus and Hecarim...

IS1df885dca2e037

04-17-2012

riot u suck