Jarvan lane combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imFocus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

My friend just started playing this game (came from wow) and is trying to learn jarvan. Since I will be playing with low level folk they won't jungle. What combo do you see being awesome and help him learn some solid play?
So far I've done Ashe and nunu and that has worked well but I just keep taking all the kills

Poseidos

04-13-2012

Jarvan Taric is pretty solid. Ad sion jarvan is solid too.
A nice one can be an Ad range too.

Lord Ryushishin

04-13-2012

Jarvan is a fantastic champion on his own. However people who can benefit from his knockup and flag buff can work nicely. Jarvan is personally one of my favorites and I end up with generally nice results regardless of my lane partner.

Cenerae

04-13-2012

If you want the ultimate beat down lane combo, lane Jarvan and Leona together.

StyrTW

04-14-2012

As above poster stated, having double bruisers in bottom lane is superb when done with a duo partner and is also known as a kill lane and works well against non-coordinated teams. Jarvan works excellent for this setup and pairs off well with Leona, Renekton, Riven, Garen, Blitz, Xin, Panth, Mao, etc. They'll burn flash extremely quickly once they get hit with two forms of CC and take heavy damage and will either play passively afterwards, or die repeatedly when they overextend. Abuse the bush a lot and buy a pink ward or two to clear out enemy wards from the bush that they will inevitably place.

If both of you get Wriggles you can even duo dragon down when you're both 7/8, not to mention how easy it is to steal blue, plus having two wards up all the time means you'll rarely be caught in a gank in bot and can probably turn it around with help from your team.

Playing like this you have to be aggressive and tower dive opponents under half HP as you can usually burst them down and survive tower hits. One player should have flash/ignite and the other should have flash/exhaust. Heal or tp is possibly an option but it's not the best choice. Each bruiser needs to have CC for this to work, having a gapcloser is also highly recommended. Taric Sion is decent but they lack the gapclosers most bruisers have, without getting into melee range quick they will waste one stun's duration getting into range and overall, not do as much damage as say Jarvan/Renekton.