Who hard counters lux?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HavetBanan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

I'm looking for a hard counter to lux an ap mid preferably i seem to be seeing her alot now and want to know who is good against her any ideas?

Pragz

04-13-2012

There's no "hard counter" to Lux. I know Fizz tends to do very well since he can trollpole past Binding to hit her. Maybe Xerath too since he has huge range.

But other than that, Lux excels at being way too far out of range for anyone to do anything. With enough mana regen she can safely farm entire waves with E, so it's hard to punish her.

Edit: Kassadin too, he's really good against her. Didn't think of him before.

AL Penguin

04-13-2012

leblanc, kass and other in-your-face nukers.

Galfureye

04-13-2012

talon

Magik

04-13-2012

id agree with leblanc, kass, and fizz. vlad is also pretty nice in my experience, dat pool. i tend to do well with Ahri but in theory it doesnt sound effective so i prolly nvr played good luxs as Ahri.

Pangur Ban

04-13-2012

Pantheon. He's not ap but he makes Lux's passive pretty useless. Really any champ that can quickly get in range with a silence or a stun like the others listed above.

Lulu Nakura

04-13-2012

Running side to side counters lux. Really her only spell that should ever hit you is her e, and even then rarely.

HavetBanan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

I dont usually have this kind of trouble but god i hate lux its not like she does damage it's just i cant stomp on her in lane and was looking for a champ that can do that im going to try fizz since i don't prefer lb due to her falling off if not getting fed.

Roflcat

04-13-2012

Pretty much anyone with a dash/gap-closer.

DoraTehExplorer

04-13-2012

morg ftw duh, pwn the bisnitch with spell shield then ult all over her face