Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recap from Lance “Cap” Stites Reddit AMAA Hecarim Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blissless

04-14-2012

this might sound a little glib but i'm baffled somewhat at just how these "bugs" have even come up. what, exactly, has been introduced in this patch that is just so ~radical~ the game can't handle it?

Im Lycan It

04-14-2012

Quote:
blissless:
this might sound a little glib but i'm baffled somewhat at just how these "bugs" have even come up. what, exactly, has been introduced in this patch that is just so ~radical~ the game can't handle it?

If you've ever programmed anything you'd understand, changing one field in some line of code can have insane effects on different lines. Sometimes it is hard to understand why that happens but it does and we as players have to wait for the dev team to figure out how to make them all compatible.

Alfirion

04-14-2012

Hopefully after they get past the 100 champion mark(After the centaur and Varus it will be at 97 champions total) riot will work on developing a new map for 5v5 and basically improve the little features of the game.

dasnailed

04-14-2012

I saw a small update come through the pipeline. Did this fix any bugs? or a part patch, but no hecarim?

Pessimist

04-14-2012

**** reddit

Super1Shadow

04-14-2012

Really beautiful information

DoctorVishnevski

04-14-2012

This is gonna be a big update. The in-game look has been completely revamped. Lots of bugs, you can find a screenshot of a 15-20min game where a yorrick has 605 deaths. That's a bug I don't want in the live game.

Miko Ryukudo

04-14-2012

I just wanted to say, thank you Lance, thank you NeeksNaman for delivering this message and update.

I know you get grief from a lot of people Riot, but thank you for doing your best to show that you care. I found this really informative and it really helps me wait. I can't wait for this patch to come out. Totally excited to see the new changes <3

Dardstar

04-14-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1396158 Shameless plug of a good idea for a 5v5, since apparently people really want a new one

WunderGuy

04-14-2012

So Varus will be coming out with Hecraim on the same Patch day..?